No announcement yet.

Mila Kunis named sexiest woman alive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cute face but definetly not the sexiest

body is ok. she is attractive no doubt but she doesnt have the figure of a women that oozes sex appeal. she is not stopping traffic with that figure.

Comment

She is good looking, for a girl living in the U.S., but not really all that. Especially is you compare her to other Eastern Euro girls, I'll find you 1000 girls better looking than here in each of these cities: Moscow, Kiev, and Minsk.

That whole dark eyes and Dark hair look is too common. Makes here look like dime a dozen.

Comment

She is good looking, for a girl living in the U.S., but not really all that. Especially is you compare her to other Eastern Euro girls, I'll find you 1000 girls better looking than here in each of these cities: Moscow, Kiev, and Minsk.

That whole dark eyes and Dark hair look is too common. Makes here look like dime a dozen.

Comment

Originally posted by VirusTI View Post

lol. you do know she is Ukrainian American right? she was born in the Ukraine.

Comment

Shes hot.... But uh no... Shes not touching beckinsale.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
              lol. you do know she is Ukrainian American right? she was born in the Ukraine.
              I obviously know that,that's why I mentioned that she is not hot when comparing to other Eastern Euros. She is good for an American

Comment

Originally posted by VirusTI View Post
                I obviously know that,that's why I mentioned that she is not hot when comparing to other Eastern Euros. She is good for an American
                you're right. my fault. i don't disagree with what you said anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Hate on haterssssssss

don't cry as there is no such thing as a sexiest woman alive anyway

Comment

Originally posted by GolovkinTheGoat View Post
                    Alecia Keys? Alecia Fucking Keys?
                    I'd certainly choose Keys, especially if the adjective is "sexy" as opposed to cute.

Comment

Mila is Hot! I would beat in a heartbeat!

Comment

Working...
                      X