No announcement yet.

I don't see Canelo calling out Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
    how could cotto beat canelo worse than margarito if cotto was basically running away from margarito in the last round in the rematch....if it wasn't for that badly damaged eye, which i give cotto credit for attacking it, it looked like margarito was on his way to another dramatic finish on cotto....jus my opinion and im not a margacheato fan at all....anyways im down for some bets on this fight even as young as canelo is and in-experienced as he may be i say he stops cotto late....bet that
    Are you fuking serious? Cotto ran in the rematch? Yeah........I don't think so. Cotto beat Margaritos ass from round 1 to the stoppage. Didn't lose a round, didn't come close to losing a round.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
      Peeps here seems to forget when Cotto's little brother rocked canelo with a punch.
      Canelo has looked good as of late but he hasn't fought anyone that can box. Shane Mosley, Baldomir, Cintron, Hatton, Rhodes all these dudes can't box worth a ****. Canelo might win because of size but he's in for a tough one. Canelo is starting to become a huge hype job by Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Canelo has looked good as of late but he hasn't fought anyone that can box. Shane Mosley, Baldomir, Cintron, Hatton, Rhodes all these dudes can't box worth a ****. Canelo might win because of size but he's in for a tough one. Canelo is starting to become a huge hype job by Mexicans.
        Agree... why won't Golden Boy wait till Dec.1st & wait for Cotto... It will be huge, Mex vs PR. We all know Golden Boy is protecting their cash cow.

Comment

Bring La Vaca del Dinero to the MSG on Dec 1st! Lets see if young hyperjob Canelo can hang with a top level, fighter boxer with the ring IQ of Miguel.

HYPER JOB - Young Vaca del Dinero (Cash Cow) Canelo Alvarez

Comment

Working...
          X