Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peterson giving his side of the story.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just watched the whole thing through, Peterson laughing and joking at the end saying I'll be back in the ring soon, it seemed like he was just laughing at the fact he got caught.. serious "ok you got me moment" right there.. surely he'll get banned for some time, maybe life?

Comment

Originally posted by kojak95 View Post
      chav. is that nigel benn in your avatar ?

WARRIOR !!!
      Yes mate, it's Him

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      but if it's natural then it's not really a drug?
      Taken from wiki "A drug broadly speaking, is any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function"

He used drugs. He got Benefit and he didn't tell anyone. He cheated

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk. View Post
        He's so honest he didn't report the fact that he was doing it until it showed up in the test?

No one's that stupid surely?
        Well, maybe he is that stupid. Only reason why I give him the benefit of the doubt, other than him seeming like and honorable man, is because his camp was the one that pushed for random testing. But like I said, I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Why not Margarito? Cause he beat Cotto?
          Because I think Marg would know if his trainer was loading his wraps. Peterson is at least owning up to his mistake and not just claiming ignorance like Marg. Also, from my observations surrounding the wraps scandal, I've come to the conclusion that Marg was guilty and had used them against Cotto.

And also, unlike Peterson, Marg doesn't show a shred of honor but instead looks and sounds like a criminal, especially when being pressed about the scandal.

Comment

And the more I read about this and gather bits and pieces of the story, the more inclined I am to think that Lamont was trying to cheat. I guess that random test request just really bit them in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by kojak95 View Post
              obviosuly a blood test isnt enough.
              they will have to do a lie detector test
              as well

first thing they can do is ask mayweather 'are you afraid of manny pacquiao'?

rotfl
              hahaha that was funny

Comment

I don't think he intentionally tried to cheat.

No one is so stupid to request more stringent testing while deliberately taking a substance which the tests are designed to find.

He also tore Khan up on the inside as Khan has no inside game. Peterson knows that as does Hunter. You don't need roids to make Khan crap on the inside and exploit him.

It seems beyond stupid to take such substances when you know how to beat this guy and it doesn't involve the need to take them.

Maybe Peterson and his team are more stupid than I think and I'm completely wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
                  I don't think he intentionally tried to cheat.

No one is so stupid to request more stringent testing while deliberately taking a substance which the tests are designed to find.

He also tore Khan up on the inside as Khan has no inside game. Peterson knows that as does Hunter. You don't need roids to make Khan crap on the inside and exploit him.

It seems beyond stupid to take such substances when you know how to beat this guy and it doesn't involve the need to take them.

Maybe Peterson and his team are more stupid than I think and I'm completely wrong.
                  Are you aware Peterson was drugged up for the first Khan fight? You say you don't need them but Peterson was on them for the first fight too. I seriously doubt he would have been able to fight like that on the inside against Khan if he hadn't been juiced up. He basically had an unfair strength advantage in that fight, under normal circumstances he wouldn't have been able to fight like that for the full 12.. no way..

Comment

Originally Posted by kojak95 View Post
                    obviosuly a blood test isnt enough.
                    they will have to do a lie detector test
                    as well

first thing they can do is ask mayweather 'are you afraid of manny pacquiao'?

rotfl
                    hahaha that was funny

maywaether's response will be ' take the test , take the test '

Comment

Next thing youll be telling me LP is that you lost interest in woman as your testoterone was so low and you had no libido and cant grow facial hair.
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 05-11-2012, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X