Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are "Fans" gonna nut hug when Pac-May and the Klitschko's retire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are "Fans" gonna nut hug when Pac-May and the Klitschko's retire?

Those four guys get there nuts slurped more times than every other fighter combined in this forum, who's bandwagon are the "Fans" gonna jump on when these guys retire in the next 2-3 years?

My guesses are...

Pinoys- Donaire
    americans- Ward/Kirkland/Bradley/Broner
    UK- Khan/Price/Brook
    Mexicans- Chavez Jr/Canelo/Rios

Other- Gamboa?

will be interesting to see what BS looks like in a couple years, maybe the place will return to "Normal"
    Last edited by Alonzo Harris; 04-02-2012, 04:16 PM.

lol @ kirkland

Comment

i stand by freddy roach fighter becuse he help manny pave the way to star dom!! so that means i like all khan and juilio chavez jr and i also like war donaire !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
        lol @ kirkland
        He has a fan friendly Style and he can bang, people Always like those sort of fighters even if there not elite.

if he gets a couple more legit name wins on his resume watch people compare him to tyson or some shjt.

Comment

Broener......

Comment

Originally posted by Nukes View Post
            i stand by freddy roach fighter becuse he help manny pave the way to star dom!! so that means i like all khan and juilio chavez jr and i also like war donaire !!
            \wouldn't be surprised if Roach retires in a couple years as well, he has parkinsons he can't go on forever.

you agree with 3 of the names on my list though.

btw is this a "Bombs" alt? Bombs/Nukes are suspiciously similar names...
            Last edited by Alonzo Harris; 04-02-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Broener......
              Good shout I completely forgot about Broner, he could be the next Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
                \wouldn't be surprised if Roach retires in a couple years as well, he has parkinsons he can't go on forever.

you agree with 3 of the names on my list though.

btw is this a "Bombs" alt? Bombs/Nukes are suspiciously similar names...
                well if freddy does retire then one day im shure pacman can take over his fighter camp and train them and breed more champs ! and yes i agre with names on list becuse they are common good fighter,s with names for themself! and no i m not alts i want the name "nuke' but it was taken so i add a s to it

Comment

Originally posted by Nukes View Post
                  well if freddy does retire then one day im shure pacman can take over his fighter camp and train them and breed more champs ! and yes i agre with names on list becuse they are common good fighter,s with names for themself! and no i m not alts i want the name "nuke' but it was taken so i add a s to it
                  Pretty sure Pac wants to become the President of the Phillipines, I doubt he'll have the time to train fighters...

Comment

Gamboa, Donaire, Broner, there's a bunch of guys that'll give rise to future *****s and *******s. IT'll never end... smh.

Comment

Working...
                    X