No announcement yet.

ever tried?? sparring a hot girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] ever tried?? sparring a hot girl

so im s sparin partner of this girl she train for the upcoming girl tourney... she is really a good boxer (amatuer champ got medals and stuf) and fukin hot aswell and cute... i never throw hard shot on her just jab and stuf i just let her throw combination and i counter a bit then try to get close inside and clinch her put my head on her neck then i try to smell her sweet body sweat and the taste of it.. i try not to do it very often i dunno if the trainors are noticing it lol....
    So what if i start hittin on her? i have always dream we can sparr really hard then after that we will have a very hot rough sex... :wank: :wank:

I'd spark her out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tino Quintero View Post
      so im s sparin partner of this girl she train for the upcoming girl tourney... she is really a good boxer (amatuer champ got medals and stuf) and ****in hot aswell and cute... i never throw hard shot on her just jab and stuf i just let her throw combination and i counter a bit then try to get close inside and clinch her put my head on her neck then i try to smell her sweet body sweat and the taste of it.. i try not to do it very often i dunno if the trainors are noticing it lol....
      So what if i start hittin on her? i have always dream we can sparr really hard then after that we will have a very hot rough sex... :wank: :wank:
      nope. i would ask for her number though

Comment

Comment

nah but i sparked out a dyke once.....

Comment

beat the crap out of her, and she will respect you.

Comment

Yes. Its not fun. I couldnt bring myslelf to punch her in the face so I lightly tapped her stomach when she was open but she was trying to light me up.

Comment

So when you ask a question, you're suppose to put the question mark at the end of the sentence.

What are we??? Having for dinner

Comment

I had an ex that was a boxer and we were thinking about it. I thought and said naaaah. She was too pretty for me to even do a small jab to her shoulder.

Comment

start at 1:45

Comment

Working...
                    X