No announcement yet.

Just caused an explosion at work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just caused an explosion at work

Ok so i do have a tendency to break things but this was a right **** up.
    I went to test this old power supply for a computer at work, so i set it up nicely in a spare computer everything looked fine. It had been sitting around for a while but i thought it would be ok. So i go to turn the unit on bad idea as soon as i turned it on i heard a massive bang go off inside the unit then suddenly flames shot out half way across the room smoke started to poor out of it then it went off like a fire work and I had to almost jump out the room to get away from the unfolding disaster. Just as the room began to fill with smoke the fuse broke and it all died. I get the feeling that the unit is broken.

And you still have a job?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        And you still have a job?
        First thing that came to mind also!

Comment

I was lucky the room i was testing it in had chemical stores in it. The whole place could have gone up.

Comment

That place is still burning

Comment

so you just ran away and told us at BS about it first?

Comment

Originally posted by Zig Zag. View Post
                so you just ran away and told us at BS about it first?
                nah the power supply was burning but as soon as the fuse went it died down and went out, I was dam luck i thought the whole room was gonna go up in flames specialy if it hit those chemicals i nearly shat my self. If it had gone up I would have done a runner and hide at home and hope that no one noticed

Comment

Working...
                X