Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Joseph Parker vs Hughie Fury RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan is the worst analyst i've ever heard. Why they hire a ******ed person to do that job?

Comment

• Lesson to Peter fury ....dont put your boy in with a much more battle tested fighter...you skimmed the lake and got in with a guy as i said would be your down FALL BC HE didnt fight the right fights...YOU SKIPPED the line and took away from your byts career without corrupt judging ( luckily) !

that being said POWER punching is your guys down fall...MARK my words ...come message me to know why...lol

P. fury great trainer...but you slipped up here!

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Didnt do enough? he did NOTHING but run and clinch. most of those jabs missed or landed on gloves.

Fair reff that lets parker fight on the inside= fury gets knocked out.
        Nah, Parker just isn't very good. Joshua/Wilder/Fury destroys him.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Lesson to Peter fury ....dont put your boy in with a much more battle tested fighter...you skimmed the lake and got in with a guy as i said would be your down FALL BC HE didnt fight the right fights...YOU SKIPPED the line and took away from your byts career without corrupt judging ( luckily) !

that being said POWER punching is your guys down fall...MARK my words ...come message me to know why...lol
          You can tell this guy never went to school.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Lesson to Peter fury ....dont put your boy in with a much more battle tested fighter...you skimmed the lake and got in with a guy as i said would be your down FALL BC HE didnt fight the right fights...YOU SKIPPED the line and took away from your byts career without corrupt judging ( luckily) !

This fight was a learning experience, Peter was right to put his son in there.

For someone as young as Fury, long lay off, he showed he is on Parkers level.

5 or 6 more fights, he will far superior to Parker.

Comment

• David Haye should target Parker

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                You can tell this guy never went to school.
                Actually he did.

Special School.

Comment

• The right man won but what a pair of bang average fighters they both are. Parker said he wanted to make a statement on british soil and he sure did. He stated loud and clearly that he is a b-level plodder who will get fistically raped if he ever got in the ring with AJ or wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    David Haye should target Parker
                    David Haye got knocked out by a cruiserweight who won't even fight the top cruiserweights.

Either of these guys would destroy Haye.

Comment

• Originally posted by stellen View Post
                      The right man won but what a pair of bang average fighters they both are. Parker said he wanted to make a statement on british soil and he sure did. He stated loud and clearly that he is a b-level plodder who will get fistically raped if he ever got in the ring with AJ or wilder.
                      Tyson Fury would fistically rape AJ or Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X