Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Joseph Parker vs Hughie Fury RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughie was hoping that Parker would gas. He didn't do enough work to take the belt from the champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
      I wonder if late at night Khan thinks about Joshua's BBC destroying his wife.
      I know I do.

Comment

• HBO got nothing on these guys that was probably the worse commentary of a fight I ever heard. They made it out as if Fury was completely dominating!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
          When they said Terry o'Connor at 118-110 I thought Parker was ****ed
          Oh sh^t I didn't hear the names. I just assumed he's the one who had it even.

Comment

• Originally posted by stellen View Post
            Glad parker won but what a fecking boring *****fest. Just glad we have AJ to watch rather than these 2. He would destroy both of them on the same night.
            Tyson Fury stops AJ and Parker on the same night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
              I know I do.

Comment

• Correct result but pathetic fight and yet again Parker fails to impress...granted he deserves some leeway on that based on the fact that Hughie ran most of the time.

Pretty sure Hearn will be on the blower to get Dillian Whyte a shot at Parker's title who will be desperate for a shot at Parker.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  HBO got nothing on these guys that was probably the worse commentary of a fight I ever heard. They made it out as if Fury was completely dominating!
                  \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Comment

• Parker didnt impress

Fury is young, 2 year lay off, and lets be honest they looked about the same level

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Hughie was hoping that Parker would gas. He didn't do enough work to take the belt from the champ.
                      Didnt do enough? he did NOTHING but run and clinch. most of those jabs missed or landed on gloves.

Fair reff that lets parker fight on the inside= fury gets knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X