This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by texanballer View Post
    Eventhough USA pulled off a miracle, i think we need to giveJuergen Klinsmann a call
    Yes, Yes, Oh God Yes, **** Bradley call klinsmann, call any South American or European, forget american coaches they are not good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
      And what happened?
      I let you off for Rigobert Song, a slip of the keyboard finger I thought, but then you pulled out Eric Djemba-Djemba. Dude, those two would be lucky to get a run out at Grimsby.

Comment

• What the fuck is your problem with Djemba-Djemba?

The guy is a fucking beast. United brought him in to replace Keane, says it all? He had/has the talent and ability but found it hard in the premiership.

I'd have him playing all of my games if I were Cameroon.

Comment

• Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
          That entire tournament was ruined by the terrible calls and constant yellows. I hope this world cup is different.
          Be prepared to be disappointed mate. The referring in this tournament has been horrendous. Red cards for nothing tackles and no punishment for diving. All these teams (England and USA and not that bad) dive and cheat all match.

FIFA are trying to outlaw slide tackles and any kind of contact is penalised. What the **** is this ****. When we invented football it was an aggressive, contact sport so we should keep in that way.

Comment

• You're lucky I changed my avatar to Telford earlier, otherwise I'd have Djemba-Djemba in there.

Comment

What the fuck is your problem with Djemba-Djemba?

The guy is a fucking beast. United brought him in to replace Keane, says it all? He had/has the talent and ability but found it hard in the premiership.

I'd have him playing all of my games if I were Cameroon.
              What is your problem with the letter F and having to bold it?

Djemba-Djemba was bought as Keane's replacement, but Man U quickly relised he was absolute ****e and offloaded him to Villa, who in turn realised he was ****e, so sent him on loan to Burnley, where guess what...he was ****e.

Comment

You're lucky I changed my avatar to Telford earlier, otherwise I'd have Djemba-Djemba in there.
                Telford can suck my balls. Only good thing from there is Richie Woodhall, who is a black country lad really! Boing Boing!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                  B]When we invented football it was an aggressive, contact sport so we should keep in that way.[/B]
                  I couldn't agree with you more, these are grown men not little kids.

Comment

What is your problem with the letter F and having to bold it?

Djemba-Djemba was bought as Keane's replacement, but Man U quickly relised he was absolute ****e and offloaded him to Villa, who in turn realised he was ****e, so sent him on loan to Burnley, where guess what...he was ****e.
                    I bold it so it doesn't turn into stars.

Anyway, we're talking about Cameroon here. Djemba is one of their stars. He's one aggressive mofo.

However he impressed with his skillful and effective play during his loan spell.
                    He's not that ****, look at Kleberson.

Comment

Telford can suck my balls. Only good thing from there is Richie Woodhall, who is a black country lad really! Boing Boing!
                      You ain't a dirty Brummie or Shrew?

Comment

Working...
                      X