Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will Haye fight if he Chagaev fight cannot be made?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta be Rahman, old, past it but still somehow ranked by the WBA and likely to be wheeled out once again. Also it'll sell with the Brits (The man who beat Lewis) and allow Haye to "one up" Wladimir by beating him quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
      Since being at HW haye has not fought anyone under age 36 and that was Valuev. Everyone else was 37 or older. The man (I use the term loosely) is a joke.
      Haye has only fought 13 people in his career aged 34 or younger, and only one that is with in a few months of his own age. O_O

Comment

David Gaye is a ****ing ***. He talks the talk but bottles out every time. I respected him alot when he went to france and done a number on mormeck, it was a great comeback performance by haye. But since he moved to HW he has been a con. He hasnt fought one decent fighter. The best he has fought would have been barret IMO. There are loads of fights for him, but he's worried he will get beaten and make no more money. He could fight Adamek, boystov, povetkin even chambers when he's free. I think he'll beat up on an evander holyfield or rematch valuev. I would fancy even fat boy solis to beat his ass again.

Oh and if Adam Booth does post here. Well done for doing such a good job conning the British public into thinking your boy is the champ. Just man up and fight a K2. Oh and why hasnt D.Gaye mentioned fighting Vitali? Prob because Vitali will laugh when haye hits him. Vitali would punish haye and toy with him for 8 or so rounds then crumple haye to the canvas danny williams style near the end of the 8-9 round.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
          As opposed to the mighty Ray Austin or the brilliant Derek Chisora?

Wlad's been fighting bums for years.
          Well to be fair, Austin and Rahman were last minute replacements (and Wlad didn't throw a single right hand in his two round blowout of Austin.) And I think Chisora was a negotiating ploy. Fighting him and Adamek takes away Haye's two best options (besides Vitali, and no one has heard that name come out of David's mouth in some time.)

I wouldn't exactly call Byrd, Chambers, Chagaev, Ibragimov, Brock, etc bums. But then again I try not to call anyone that steps inside the ring for my entertainment (most of them for not very much money) bums, if I can help it.

Comment

Working...
          X