Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1977, I paul Zaroku was in this audience... simple music simple times..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I shook clymidia easier than I could get rid of you, and your Bish azzcrew..
    Lil jhotos.... p h a g shiet..

I’d report you to your uncles, but they’d prolly f u da culo...

Hay, dios mio... maricon in da house..
    Your a failure mate. Accept the hand you have been given. A sad 50 something man talking like a teenager. Talking about his water pistol marks. Was it a super soaker? Go back to ya shack with no WiFi. Least you can have a conversation with siablo. He don’t gas all this crap you do brother does he? He’s actually a knowledgable bloke. You chatting words mean nothing. You are nothing

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY

I was there, at this concert...
      I also notice the confederate flag was also flying in the background, no way would those guys be able to do that now, especially in California.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
        I also notice the confederate flag was also flying in the background, no way would those guys be able to do that now, especially in California.
        Why would anyone want to wave an anti american loser flag in the first place?

Comment

My dad made me work.. hard.. I got paid for my labors... but it was never... ever good enough for my dad.. he best the stupid outta me.. going on 54... trying to pass off what lil wisdom I think I have/had to a younger generation... it’s obviously a failed project....

I’m a young spry 54 year old, who wrote code that yoingetsrs falslyly believe they created.. we are surrounded by idiots.. neverm8nd
          Your pops sounds like a good man.

Probably one of those hard working Mexicans that ain’t scared of anything. You know the type.

The type that will sit in the engine compartment of his truck while repairing it on the side of the freeway and scale a 50 foot Palma with nothing but a chain around his waist.

I never knew my pops I had to figure it out on my own. Better late than never though, right?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Your pops sounds like a good man.

Probably one of those hard working Mexicans that ain’t scared of anything. You know the type.

The type that will sit in the engine compartment of his truck while repairing it on the side of the freeway and scale a 50 foot Palma with nothing but a chain around his waist.

I never knew my pops I had to figure it out on my own. Better late than never though, right?

Kisses cabron... no ****... thanks... my God, Abraham, issac, and jacob, my lineage... peace to the Middle East.....secular Jews are trash...
            Last edited by Zaroku; 08-11-2018, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Fake versace is an alt

Hes Jamie_Harris the puzzy who didnt wanna fight me 1 on 1 when i was his town

Ive jizzed on him multiple times and his bow legged dad is my butler and his polio stricken toothless grandma sucks me off like a real good gummy bear

Ignore this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
                Wtf you gassing about now twat. Get ya ass to East Ham n weee have it
                Yej remember when i offered u out 1 on 1 in your city and u went silent. You are all mouth.

You are a joke.

Joke...

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                  Why would anyone want to wave an anti american loser flag in the first place?
                  I don't give a sh-it what someone waves. It's about freedom of speech, all of it. Even ones that offends. If someone wants to wave that flag or a communist flag. Who gives a s-hit.

But you liberals get ass hurt and wants to criminalize speech. If you don't like something, ignore it., Pretty simple eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                    I don't give a sh-it what someone waves. It's about freedom of speech, all of it. Even ones that offends. If someone wants to wave that flag or a communist flag. Who gives a s-hit.

But you liberals get ass hurt and wants to criminalize speech. If you don't like something, ignore it., Pretty simple eh?
                    I just asked a question. Your reply signifies some pent up anger. I havent given any indication of supressing or criminalizing anything.

I
                    Just
                    Asked
                    A
                    Question

And you’re here talking nonsense about liberals getting asshurt. I think you are a bit confused as to what you replied to.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY

I was there, at this concert...
                      Lots of fine hoes in that crowd!

Comment

Working...
                      X