No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG Promoter Shakes Head at Jacobs-Derevyanchenko Order

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    So Canelo made him not fight his Mando and instead fight Vanes??
    Yes, yes he did, by pulling out of the fight less than 3 weeks beforehand. Had he not popped for ped's and been suspended, GGG cold have still made his mandatory defense in August.

Oh, I didn't know that I wrote to you and wanted a response.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      You must be a ******, a Canelo apologists? Am not even a Canelo fan. Go back and read all my post on the Canelo got pop for drug and how have backed GGG for it. That still doesn’t mean GGG should fight Vanes and ignore his mandatory.

You telling me things that I already know like “If Canelo didn’t fail a drug test” fact is he failed one, fight cancelled. Canelo gets blamed 100% for that.

After that GGG next decision on who to fight is his. He was given options by the organisation and he didn’t adhere to it. He got rightly strip of that belt. We move on.
      Just keep reading that big print over and over again until you get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Just keep reading that big print over and over again until you get it.
        You keep yapping the same thing over and over again when you have multiple people telling the same thing. You then accusing of hating GGG when that’s not the case at all, you really need to let it go. Canelo is NOT to blame for GGG fighting Vanes. If Vanes was his mandatory we would not be having this issue.

Comment

You keep yapping the same thing over and over again when you have multiple people telling the same thing. You then accusing of hating GGG when that’s not the case at all, you really need to let it go. Canelo is NOT to blame for GGG fighting Vanes. If Vanes was his mandatory we would not be having this issue.
          Canelo is clearly, 100%, positively, no doubt about it, precisely, pinpoint perfectly responsible for GGG not fighting his mandatory by the August deadline.

Comment

Canelo is clearly, 100%, positively, no doubt about it, precisely, pinpoint perfectly responsible for GGG not fighting his mandatory by the August deadline.
            Still doesn’t stop GGG from fighting. He fought Vanes. He could have fought Dervy and use that opportunity to get rid of his mando. For that I blamed him purely.

Comment

Still doesn’t stop GGG from fighting. He fought Vanes. He could have fought Dervy and use that opportunity to get rid of his mando. For that I blamed him purely.
              And that's why he's an undefeated pro boxer millionaire and you're not. Because he knows how to manage his career and you don't.

Comment

And that's why he's an undefeated pro boxer millionaire and you're not. Because he knows how to manage his career and you don't.
                Good for him. And more power to him, hope he gets more payday. That doesn’t deflect from what everyone else is pointing out here.

Comment

Good for him. And more power to him, hope he gets more payday. That doesn’t deflect from what everyone else is pointing out here.
                  Sure it does. It's still Canelo's fault. He failed two drug tests and pulled out of the scheduled fight with less than 3 weeks to go for the fight making a fight with his mandatory impossible unless GGG was an idiot. Not only that, Darevynchenko said that he'd fight GGG but it's not like he received a contract for the 400k he was getting from HBO and signed it.

I can keep saying this until you're blue in the face. The choice is yours. I've got two green K's from this thread alone so I'm good.

Comment

Sure it does. It's still Canelo's fault. He failed two drug tests and pulled out of the scheduled fight with less than 3 weeks to go for the fight making a fight with his mandatory impossible unless GGG was an idiot.

GGG fought someone on that date. He chose to fight Vanes and not Dervy. He was rightly stripped. We move on.

Comment

Paid for what? He's about to make 40 million in a rematch with Cornholio

Cornholio caused the mess up with failing a drug test. TWICE!

You don't get it because you don't want to get it but that's ok. Come Sept, GGG will have lineage, the record for MW title defenses and will be significantly richer.

Go get on FMJ for fighting Conor with no fights. It's a lot, lot worse than GGG fighting a guy like Vanes.

The funny thing is that Vanes was dispatched in 2 rds while Conor out landed Floyd over 9 rounds!

Bwahahahaha!
                      You are going in so many different direction not making any sense. Lets try to stay on track, we are talking about Him losing the IBF right?? How was that Canelo's fault? Could he have not just fought his mando and got it out of the way?

Comment

Working...
                      X