Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fought Ortiz for 2million but wouldn't fight AJ for 15m??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    What are you even talking about? We went over that a thousand times. It has nothing to do with the point, you just keep circling back because you can't answer the other question.

We all know AJ made himself look foolish, I said it when it happened, I said it all the way through and I said it in this very thread

Are you all there? Stupid, simple or slow which one is it?
    No. You made an entire thread to fit your agenda about Wilder being scared, then you were forced to backtrack and state that it was sarcasm

You big dummy. You are clearly the slow one. What was the damn point of this thread then? Just to say a flat fee of 12mill was a fair offer? That’s stupid beyond belief.

You made this thread essentially just to get bashed by 90% of the people that posted in it. Don’t ever try to call anyone else slow

Comment

Ugh man.. I'm discussing purses with someone who thinks a guy can get 2million guaranteed with 2 million on top, despite the whole show not even generating 4 million.
      First of all, you have no idea what is guaranteed. The publicly listed purse and the guarantee are often completely different. You have no idea how this business works.

Further, you have no idea the license fee Showtime is paying, you have no idea what international TV is paying, etc. There's no possible way for you to know whether the show is generating 4 million. You're literally just an idiot on a message board, with no knowledge, insight, experience, or connections, making declarations about things you couldn't possibly know one way or the other.

On top of that, Haymon was given A BILLION DOLLARS to overpay fighters when necessary to retain them. There's a reason these guys are LAUGHING at Hearn's offers . . .

Didn't you say you were a promoter
      Yes I've promoted fights for decades and worked for dozens of promoters. I know for a fact how misleading publicly listed purses can be because I've worked for promoters Haymon hires and I know the games that are played with the numbers.

But don't take my word for it, the fighters themselves have admitted it many times. Don't take my word for it, the head of Showtime has admitted it.

It happens on HBO too. Unless you really believe Cotto was only paid 750k for his retirement fight?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
        what setting did aj say that in? oh right yeah casually in an interview lol you cant then hold him to that and say hes ducking if he doesnt fight.
        Why not? His side offered 12 million for a fight worth 100 million. He said he didn't believe it was worth 100 million and would gladly sign the next day if they gave him 50 million. They gave him 50 million. What more proof do you need that he's not eager to fight?

if he wants to fight in the uk then thats his right as the champ champ
        Wilder is a champion too. Wilder has the most prestigious and respected belt. Wilder has been champion longer. Wilder's championship has the longest continuous lineage. All of AJ's belts were vacated by Fury.

the guy with the credible resume
        AJ has never beaten a top opponent. Wilder has beaten two. The facts don't support your premise.

the guy with the popularity factor, the GUY. people didnt tell wlad where he was fighting he told them come to germany bit*hes, same applies here.
        Wlad fought where the fights would make the most money. Did you forget that Wlad went to England to fight AJ?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          No. You made an entire thread to fit your agenda about Wilder being scared, then you were forced to backtrack and state that it was sarcasm

You big dummy. You are clearly the slow one. What was the damn point of this thread then? Just to say a flat fee of 12mill was a fair offer? That’s stupid beyond belief.

You made this thread essentially just to get bashed by 90% of the people that posted in it. Don’t ever try to call anyone else slow
          You’re so slow you don’t even understand why this thread was made

I even said it in the very thread.

So yeah, stupid, simple or slow - which one?

I think I’m going with simple.
          Last edited by LacedUp; 06-10-2018, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            First of all, you have no idea what is guaranteed. The publicly listed purse and the guarantee are often completely different. You have no idea how this business works.

Further, you have no idea the license fee Showtime is paying, you have no idea what international TV is paying, etc. There's no possible way for you to know whether the show is generating 4 million. You're literally just an idiot on a message board, with no knowledge, insight, experience, or connections, making declarations about things you couldn't possibly know one way or the other.

On top of that, Haymon was given A BILLION DOLLARS to overpay fighters when necessary to retain them. There's a reason these guys are LAUGHING at Hearn's offers . . .

Yes I've promoted fights for decades and worked for dozens of promoters. I know for a fact how misleading publicly listed purses can be because I've worked for promoters Haymon hires and I know the games that are played with the numbers.

But don't take my word for it, the fighters themselves have admitted it many times. Don't take my word for it, the head of Showtime has admitted it.

It happens on HBO too. Unless you really believe Cotto was only paid 750k for his retirement fight?!?
            Ugh man. “You have no idea”...

Yes I do because the gate, purse and license fees are public you dummy!

International tv for a wilder fight is in the range of 100-300k.

Now sit your bum ass down

Comment

What sense does that make?

Exactly how terrified is he of AJ that he demands these insane 10x on his purses?
              did he have to travel to get the fight? the ortiz fight was a defense while the aj fight is a unification fight

but we can continue pretending theyre the same to make you feel better

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                did he have to travel to get the fight? the ortiz fight was a defense while the aj fight is a unification fight

but we can continue pretending theyre the same to make you feel better
                I’m happy you say that!!

Now go over in the pathetic thread by ShoulderRoll that compares this unification fight with Jarrell Miller.

Let’s see how unbiased you really are and who needs to feel better.

Comment

• TS let me know when AJ stops hiding from 50 million.

He will never see that type of an offer again.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

I’d let butler ko me three days stright for half that cash.. scrillia... cash money, would praise that puto sweet pear azz cheeks and give spoon a pass,

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      TS let me know when AJ stops hiding from 50 million.

He will never see that type of an offer again.
                      Look can an old **** like me pull wimmin like you pst in your avi ....

Comment

Working...
                      X