Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Groves vs Chris Eubank Jnr....Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Groves vs Chris Eubank Jnr....Thoughts?

Would be a great fight with both guys having a big following in the UK, George thinks he would beat Eubank Jnr with ease but I believe Eubanks pressure and relentless would be too much for Groves.
    Perhaps George would outbox him?

Eubank destroys him

Comment

Could be an interesting one.

I feel Groves has slowed down since those Froch fights which took a lot out of him. Eubank is fresh and on the rise.

Eubank is fast and could land on Groves who is often there to be hit. I'd like to see how Eubank reacts to being hit by Groves though. Eubank's defence is leaky and Groves is a true 168 pounder who has decent power.
      Eubank hasn't really faced a guy with punching power.

It would be a interesting one to watch.

Comment

It will be a throw back to Benn vs Eubank & Watson vs Eubank fights! Chris Eubank Junior's only glaring weakness is his punching power! George Groves has proven that with age and maturity, he seems to have toughened and his body has hardened! (I am not really sure whether Eubank could Hurt George Groves with a single shot, it would have to a combination of shots! And this fighting tactic will leave him open to George Groves's own fast hands and powerful combinations! Eubank Junior has not really be hurt thus far in his career, but i think Groves has the ability to hurt him bad! It is a 50/50 fight and i would pick George Groves on current form to win! Unless somehow Eubank Junior can upgrade his punching power!)...

Comment

Groves would wilt under the pressure.

I think Eubanks is a bit better than the joke many see him as. And Groves aint got much left.

Comment

Genuinely see that as a close fight, would be good if it could be made, if Eubank wins then he's in for the big time fights & has some leverage to be the A side he thinks he is

Comment

Horrible style matchup for Groves

Comment

Groves fan but Eubank Jr has that relentless, high octane style that will give George issues.

That said. George might know something. I am sure they've sparred before a fair amount!

Comment

Working...
                X