Steve Bunce Appreciation Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone like my sig?

Comment

That's one sexy sig you got going there pal.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwzjtJu9wA4

Comment

Hopkins should count himself lucky, our Buncey was ready to drop a Buncey Special on him.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
            That's one sexy sig you got going there pal.
            Thank You. Im yet to find a picture of Steven with his unshaven face and bags under his eyes.

Comment

Bunce is great. Missed most of is shows on Setanta but he is a class act.

Comment

he talsk ****. no surprise as he is an english chien. the dickhead comes out with purists say the calslappy fight should have happened 5 years ago, then he says 'but so were other classics suppose to happen five years before'. the difference is in them classics the main man was not a shot fighter. Everyone knows what RJJ would do to glen Johnson because he outclassed B-Hop who outclassed Glen Johnson when they were all young men! typical of an Anglais chien to miss such an obvious point.

Anglias chiennes are all about hype. No ****ing end result and no real deal just a whole load of bull**** hype like 'better than Naz' Amir Khan and 'better than pele' Shrek lookalike fat bastard **** Wyane rooney. Post war Angleterre has descended into one BIG JOKE. Keep living in the past you bum boys.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
                  I can't really listen to him for more than 20 seconds.
                  Same here, the blokes an absolute **** IMO.

Comment

You never know what your gonna get on the Bunce hour.

frank Maloney was on today and they asked him how he was doin to which he replied" well I aint happy after last weeks show, you made me out to sound like a right miserable twat" genius.

Comment

Sometimes he talks good stuff and has a valid opinion. Other times he's just a deluded **** with his predictions.

Comment

Working...
                      X