No announcement yet.

If Rosado didn't pluck his eyebrows....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Its a latino thing. Its just weird how people say its a PR thing when mexicans get it done as well. I get my eyebrows shaped up too and im Ukrainian. Most men nowadays get them done
    Lol but ure ukrainian I thought it was a ****** ish from PR, Ive never seen mexicans, guidos, ukranians or anyone outside of PR doing it.

In all fairness these guys you accuse of plucking their eyebrows brought it on themselves for getting them styled like a cheap tranny from a bad dark alley.

I get them shaped up, and if I wouldnt I would look like that trash can guy from sesame street, I know this is a boxing forum and every1 here is a bonafide pimp sleeping with 10s every night out, but girls do appreciate the clean cut ish, I dont if its cause of my gf or the combination of both, but Ive wrecked some chicks alongside with my girl for all the ****** care I take of myself.

Comment

mines groomed, not plucked. kinda like lining up my peachfuzz mustache and goatee. my eyebrow looks like dave navarros, not as pretty tho

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'm Rican and I or nobody I know plucks their eyebrows or shapes them up.

Comment

Does this mean this guy is puerto rican?

Come to think of it he does look like one of us. A little.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
            Does this mean this guy is puerto rican?

Come to think of it he does look like one of us. A little.
            He definitely looks Rican. If he was from the East Coast everyone would assume he was Rican. He looks as Rican as Danny Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              most men certainly do not get them shaped. I mean if you gotta unibrow, you gotta do what you gotta do. But to get them shaped all feminine and shyt is just gay as hell.
              I go to a Latino barbershop in the bronx, which is mostly Dominican. Just about every guy of all ages got them shaped up. It doesn't look feminine like they were tatted on, it just cleans it up

Comment

Rosado probably gets his bung hole waxed and bleached too, he seems like a ***g. But a tough ***g,ill give him that

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                  Rosado probably gets his bung hole waxed and bleached too, he seems like a ***g. But a tough ***g,ill give him that

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    I go to a Latino barbershop in the bronx, which is mostly Dominican. Just about every guy of all ages got them shaped up. It doesn't look feminine like they were tatted on, it just cleans it up
                    lmao that's because you go to a LATINO BARBERSHOP IN THE BRONX!!!!

And there is a difference between being "cleaned up" and shaping the eyebrows. Cleaned up, hey that's cool, no big deal. But to actually shape them in arches and ultra thin is feminine, period.

It's not a good look when females have thicker eyebrows then the fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                      I think those guys are called Gays....Atleast I don't know or see any straight Mexican-American men that pluck their eyebrows.

But my question was, do you think he wouldn't of got cut if he didn't pluck'em?
                      Cain Velasquez obviously does. I guess he's gay tho as he's doing mma?

Comment

Working...
                      X