Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trout-ginger must happen, winner gets Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Na, that fight can wait. there's much more exciting fights for Canelo like Kirkland, Angulo and Cotto.

That's what they said about #4 ranked Ryan Rhodes. "Canelo's first real test". Then they were calling Cintron a good test for Canelo's age. I guess there's fake tests and real tests depending on who you talk to.
    Every time Canelo fights its a real test against a real opponent.

Canelo just had bad luck in 2012 with his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
      Delvin Rodriguez? He's a bum.

Not Canelo's fault that Ortiz lost, Kirkland made some bs excuse to get out of the fight, and Paul Williams got in an accident. Stop pretending like Canelo did not want to fight some quality opponents.

Don't worry I will bump this thread when Canelo taxes that ass.
      Canelo didn't just get the belt yesterday. Yea I give him credit for trying to step up however, he knew Kirkland was coming off shoulder surgery and wouldn't be 100%, Ortiz was coming off a KO loss, and Paul Williams was on shaky legs whenever Ishida landed a shot! He's been baby sitting that belt for over a year and a half. When will he be forced to fight mandatories?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Na, that fight can wait. there's much more exciting fights for Canelo like Kirkland, Angulo and Cotto.

That's what they said about #4 ranked Ryan Rhodes. "Canelo's first real test". Then they were calling Cintron a good test for Canelo's age. I guess there's fake tests and real tests depending on who you talk to.
        Or it could be that some people didn't perceive those as tests. I had no prior knowledge of Rhodes before Canelo fought him. Cintron was clearly on the decline as well.

Everyone has a different perception of Canelo. Some view him as a titlist who isn't defending said title against relevant opposition. Some believe that he's just a victim of circumstance. Some believe that his resume is good for a young fighter. All of these are valid, but the opinions that go "he's the future of boxing, he'll beat everyone in the 154 division, beat Mayweather and Martinez too, he doesn't need to fight the other contenders because they don't make money" is fanboyism to me.

Comment

Not going to happen... Trout is high risk & low reward... canelo or floyd will duck him easy.

Comment

I think it's funny how some people think that "saying" you want this fight and want that fight has any merit.

Comment

Canelo will be fighting floyd,cotto,trout,angulo.All of them are in the
              top ten at 154.Whats the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                lol @ floyd or canelo fighting trout.... good luck
                Beat me to it. He jabs both of them to sleep.....and gets ROBBED of course.

Comment

Delvin Rodriguez? He's a bum.

Not Canelo's fault that Ortiz lost, Kirkland made some bs excuse to get out of the fight, and Paul Williams got in an accident. Stop pretending like Canelo did not want to fight some quality opponents.

Don't worry I will bump this thread when Canelo taxes that ass.
                  Ha, I'll bet accounts that Trout beats ginger & he does it easily.

Comment

If Canelo doesn't fight Trout he's a straight up duck.

This fight needs to happen. Trout is a big 154lb fighter with good skills. Something Ginger's resume is sorely lacking.

Comment

Trout is not that good. He beats Cotto and you guys act like he's an elite fighter.
                      Well he's the best guy at 154 and just dominated Cotto at the MSG, who Mayweather went life and death (shattered nose included) with until Cotto tired in the 9th.

Comment

Working...
                      X