View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 09:24 AM #27
average joe

Quoted: 749 Post(s)
joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,178,526.65
For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. 
cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat 
stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 
Top man,solid poster. - Scott.Weiland. you are a bully homeless men are often disabled - Ragnarok learn to make a sentence properly you idiot - Freedom2014 learn to read dummy it was Lennoxs wife not Vitalis - Freedom2014 15k congrats :beerchug: - -jose- 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post
A friend of mine just moved to Calgary, she hates it. Says its cold and boring. All white folks, no offense if you're white. I guess she is just used to the multicultural of Toronto.

She's just there because no jobs in Toronto. I always see on the weather channel Edmonton and Winter peg with -40 temps and stuff. I can only image living in a cold ass place man.

And you work outside which is even worse. You my have sympathy my man
calgary is much warmer then edmonton. you get the southern warm shinook winds. calgary is a nice city & in the summer you are so close to banff & the mountains, etc. if you are not a winter sports person though it's the same thing. in the summer she should drive to banff & the mountains near. lots of beautiful stuff but frigging expensive. edmonton is multicultural like vancouver & toronto. calgary has like a million people & is a white collar city. i didn't know it was all white people. thought they'd have lots of immigrants too. edmonton is very multi cultural but it's a dump of a city. blue collar construction & many temporary foreign workers. all the work is here & further north in fort mcmurray. i thought calgary would have lots of asians. they seem to buy up all the nice places like banff & jasper. many people here call vancouver HONGcouver because of the large asian population...
joe strong is offline   Reply With Quote