Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people seriously picking Klitchko to win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are people seriously picking Klitchko to win?

The dude is slow as hell compared to Haye, yeah he is more technical and a natural heavy but so was Audley harrison and Valuev hits harder.

I don't see how this isn't a lopsided decision win for Harrison even though it is his toughest test at HW yet. Hopefully this serves as a good platform for Haye vs Vitali.

Klitschko will win against Haye. Anyone wanna bet 20mill? no odds

Comment

Yeah I'm shocked that people are picking Klitchko to win since David haye has fought nothing but legitimate oppenents @ the HW division because Monte Barrett, Valuev & Audley Harrison were great fighters.

Wait a minute

Comment

valuev hits harder than wlad? Lol. good thread

Comment

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
          The dude is slow as hell compared to Haye, yeah he is more technical and a natural heavy but so was Audley harrison and Valuev hits harder.

I don't see how this isn't a lopsided decision win for Harrison even though it is his toughest test at HW yet. Hopefully this serves as a good platform for Haye vs Vitali.
          I have Audley beating Wlad on points too.

Comment

You've obviously never watched any boxing.

Comment

yes, seriously!

I wasn't too impressed with Hayes loss to valuev to be frank.

Comment

Valuev hits harder.

Comment

Wind up thread

Comment

ANyone wants to bet that Haye wins, Ill have 3 million on it. Ill take Klitschko for 3 million. Any of you Gaye fans that are so confident in him should step up to the plate and throw a bet down.

Comment

Working...
                    X