Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner's Trainer: Improved Discipline Will Show Against Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner's Trainer: Improved Discipline Will Show Against Vargas

Kevin Cunningham was as skeptical as anyone. The veteran trainer had heard many times from Adrien Broner that the inconsistent Cincinnati native was ready to rededicate himself to preparing properly for his fights. That's why when Broner called Cunningham about training him following his decision defeat to Mikey Garcia, Cunningham told Broner he'd have to do everything Cunningham asked or their partnership wouldn't work.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nope............

Comment

Low punch output typically has been one of Broner’s problems. Cunningham has emphasized throwing more punches during training camp, as well as remaining focused for all three minutes of each round.

This should be interesting to see. Broner being active in the ring lol hahaha He has no choice are he'll become a gatekeeper!!!

Comment

What do you expect Cunningham to say? “Same old fat, unfocused, lazy AB- we’re fvc&ed this weekend against Vargas...”

Comment

Time will tell like it always does. I'm expecting the same old post Chino Broner

Comment

I hope so. I was big on his style the way he was staying in the pocket when he was a super featherweight and lightweight. Hope he gets it together.

Comment

Vargas is not the fighter to be learning on the job vs; people sleep on Jessie yet; he couldve koed Bradley depending on which way you want to call it; and was a flash knockdown for drawing manny

I just dont forsee broner not getting killed here

Comment

Vargas is a very high output fighter. Broner is low output to begin with, and his output drops off even faster when he’s getting hit it the face a lot.

He’s gonna need to throw a lot of punches while Vargas punches.

Comment

Vargas is going to handle Broner fairly easy IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    Low punch output typically has been one of Broner’s problems. Cunningham has emphasized throwing more punches during training camp, as well as remaining focused for all three minutes of each round.

This should be interesting to see. Broner being active in the ring lol hahaha He has no choice are he'll become a gatekeeper!!!
                    It is going to be an interesting fight for that reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X