Come on man my boy wilder got child support payments like tyrese and ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on man my boy wilder got child support payments like tyrese and ****

How you gon do my boy like that man?

He got bills, he got to pay off his lambo and keep up the child support.

Now you gon go fight pudding parker then you know its haye and fury after that while my boy gon have to face christian hamer in bama...

Showtime almost didnt wanna show stiverne so how my boy gon pay his bills, he got 3 managers to pay oo you know.

its mind bobblin! and dont forget his upcoming legal bills from assaulting breazele while he was out with his family. this is a very classy smart man. everyone should support him

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      its mind bobblin! and dont forget his upcoming legal bills from assaulting breazele while he was out with his family. this is a very classy smart man. everyone should support him
      Did he get legal bills from when he beat his girl up too? I mean that hysh money had to come from somewhere.

Dis man is an icon

Comment

Racist......

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          Did he get legal bills from when he beat his girl up too? I mean that hysh money had to come from somewhere.

Dis man is an icon
          i forgot about that one. it was mind bobblin that his woman was bobblin on some other dudes knoblin. he dealt with it...appropriately.

oh yeah and remember the time he was willing to fight a clearly mentally handicapped young man. very professional behavior.

Comment

Are back to this trolling shlt? I thought you realized this dumb trolling while in your 30s was pathetic

Comment

I think Charlie Z paid all of his opponents $300..

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                I think Charlie Z paid all of his opponents $300..
                wilder fougt charlie z for 300 but wont fight whyte for 4 million? thats a duck

Comment

I don't even think he got paid for the Charlie fight didn't he take it for free to "teach him a lesson" but lose in the process?

Comment

Especially considering Charlie had a way more impressive record and was/is undefeated.

Comment

Working...
                    X