Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

African-American ESPN senior writer wants harsher punishment on Mayweather's racist r

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tredh View Post
    Please define what a African-American is? It confuses me. I always felt a African-American was somebody that was born in Africa and then came to American and became an American citizen. Hence African-American!!!! How can a black person born in America to parents who were born in America be a African-American? Why aren't they just American? A white person who's great-great-great-great-granparents who were born in Europe and they decendents have kids in America today are not considered European-Americans.
    sad but true......suddenly this people are buthurt while keep on saying there is nothing wrong on what floyd did.

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
      Like either of them will do that, they are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. And no one even takes those two morons seriously not the black community, not any ethnic background. The world would be a better place if those two didn't exist.
      I agree.............they haven't said **** about this.....what biased @ssholes.

Comment

Like either of them will do that, they are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. And no one even takes those two morons seriously not the black community, not any ethnic background. The world would be a better place if those two didn't exist.
        I agree.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
          Please define what a African-American is? It confuses me. I always felt a African-American was somebody that was born in Africa and then came to American and became an American citizen. Hence African-American!!!! How can a black person born in America to parents who were born in America be a African-American? Why aren't they just American? A white person who's great-great-great-great-granparents who were born in Europe and they decendents have kids in America today are not considered European-Americans.
          co-sign, but it's to distinguish blacks from whites in america. because you know we always need that imaginary line separating us.

Comment

what do ya'll want??him to be lynched???paddled??what do you mean harsher punishment??what ever happened to freedom of speach??

Comment

Originally posted by hellogarci_24 View Post
              LZ Granderson is a respected African-American columnist for ESPN.com's Page 2. He also hosts the web-based ESPN360 talk show Game Night. Granderson was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, home state of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

You can contact LZ Granderson through e-mail at l_granderson@yahoo.com.
              lz granderson is openly gay

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                that must suck

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  He is definitely more upset that floyd used the "fa99ot" word then the dogs and cats comment.

Comment

Floyds going to go on David Letterman to apologize.

Kramer said "Afro-American" in this apology. Isn't that phrase long gone? What does that mean anyway, American's with afro's. I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuavale View Post
                      Kramer said "Afro-American" in this apology. Isn't that phrase long gone? What does that mean anyway, American's with afro's. I don't get it.
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-American

Comment

Working...
                      X