Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

attention all ps3 modern warfare2 players..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attention all ps3 modern warfare2 players..

I am looking to start a boxingscene clan for ps3 players...thought this might be fun.I play world at war with napo and was curious if anyone else would be interested...drop me ur psn names and tomorrow I'll get with you guys thx.

I'm already rolling with some family members and real life friends as a clan. But I'm down to play with Boxingscene guys. I played with Famous and he is really good.

Comment

i'll be gamin for sure... but i dont do the clan thing... more of a loner...

come tomorrow afternoon, ITS ON!

Comment

I'll be down.. Even though I have to get used to it again.. I like to rush people in this game, and for some reason.. I die a lot.. In COD4 I used to get high K.D ratio's because of the size of the levels, but in this game.. There are also a lot of campers.. I've been playing to much Marvel Vs Capcom 2 lol..

But yea.. Yesterday I was playing with "Tha Jackal = Left2Body" he good.. I just have to adapt once again. I stopped playing COD4 and now getting back to it =)

Add me.. Famous531

Let me know your from Boxingscene!

Comment

i'm on my way right now to pick up the game mofo's....
          pm me ... i'll join the BScene clan

Comment

sometimes, i copy other's clan name to piss them off lol

Comment

The game is sick.

add me whenever guys.

NAPO_787

Comment

I'm already in a great clan with over 75 members all in the top 1000 on cod4. Add either of my accounts and we'll play a boxingscene clan.

DonPWNleone_R4yL & HuRRiCaNe_R4yL.

I'm getting the game this afternoon and shall be online for my first game around 20:00pm GMT.

Comment

PSN ree***yalus

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                    I'll be down.. Even though I have to get used to it again.. I like to rush people in this game, and for some reason.. I die a lot.. In COD4 I used to get high K.D ratio's because of the size of the levels, but in this game.. There are also a lot of campers.. I've been playing to much Marvel Vs Capcom 2 lol..

But yea.. Yesterday I was playing with "Tha Jackal = Left2Body" he good.. I just have to adapt once again. I stopped playing COD4 and now getting back to it =)

Add me.. Famous531

Let me know your from Boxingscene!
                    yeah man I have u on friends list on psn but I had been playing world at war and you were playing cod4...I'll holler at u soon

Comment

Working...
                    X