Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has better footwork in your opinion Pacquiao or Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has better footwork in your opinion Pacquiao or Duran?

In Pacquiaos recent fights he has shown not to come just straight forward and shows angles and moves left and right, in and out alot! I think Pacquiao has better footwork than Duran.
    Pacquiao
    60.00%
    Duran
    30.00%
    This poll sucks!
    10.00%

Yo Caz, wasup wit all the Duran threads homey?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Yo Caz, wasup wit all the Duran threads homey?
      Its not an attack on Duran its just an observation and wondering if others felt the same as I. Duran is no doubt a great, but I just think sometimes people overrate fighters in the past and don't give the fighters in the present enough credit. I feel fighters in the past get overrated more than underrated at times.

Comment

pac does.he has some of the greatest footwork I've seen, granted he gets off balance a bit when he gets overzealous, but for the most part he has great footwork.

Comment

Pac only just recently started utilizin footwork. He's improved his defense and right hand usage over the last couple yrs, but footwork never seemed to prevalent til his last 3 fights. Hard to jump str8 to sayin he's got some of the best footwork ever, tho it is damn good now.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
            but I just think sometimes people overrate fighters in the past and don't give the fighters in the present enough credit. I feel fighters in the past get overrated more than underrated at times.
            Duran's not exactly Harry Greb though if you know what I mean... '70s and '80s isn't that long ago

Comment

Wouldn't argue that Pac has better footwork Duran had great head movement and could slip punches so Duran for better bodywork if that makes sense?

Comment

PacMan moves very well but still gets over-zealous at times when he punches and ends up off-balance. Duran may not move as quickly or fluidly as PacMan, but he is sounder than PacMan and doesn't expose himself as much.

Comment

lmao *******s strike again.....

who cares if duran wasnt as fast, he had the footwork to get inside a guys chest and throw him off his rhythm.......

lets see how good pacboys footwork is when he fights a fast fighter...

Comment

No point of making a new topic if theirs one already on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X