No announcement yet.

CHIN TO EYE!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHIN TO EYE!!!!!

Dan Bobish Loss to Mark Kerr Submission (Chin to the Eye) UFC 14 - Showdown 7-27-1997

how can this be legal?

They banned that submission from NHB/MMA competition after this happened. There was no rule against it before hand.

Comment

who would ever do that?

its dirty as hell.

if i won like that i would shame myself.

i though more of Kerr than that, i don;t like him as much at the moment.

Comment

You gotta remember, Kerr made a name for himself in NHB fighting in Brazil Vale Tudo. There are no rules in that kind of competition.

I'm not saying I agree with him winning the fight that way, but he did what he needed to do. I don't shame on this more than I shame on kicking someone in the balls to win a fight.

Comment

there are still fights with no rules? WOW!!!

what organizations?

Comment

Frederico Lapenda still has a no rules show in Brazil called WVC (World Vale Tudo Championships). Fighters such as Francisco Bueno, Andrey Semenov, Amar Suloev and Daryl Gohlar have participated in it recently.

Comment

what about weight classes?

Comment

here IN Scandinnavia (Finland) we have Finn Fight who allows pretty much, head butts, elbows (either way you want to do it) and so on...

Comment

In Mexicali, I think Vale Tudo is still very much alive, I have heard that it is anything goes.
                  Tanner, you mean they actually intended to kick them in the balls?? OUCH, bet the guy walked like he had a watermelon between his legs for a week..............

Comment

Chris haseman beat Elvis Sinosic with a chin to the eye also...damn ugly move, but if it was in the game...

Comment

Working...
                    X