Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney vs Kimbo Slice.. who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prime for prime, i go with toney. he was the only boxer to fully develop the shoulder roll

Comment

tony,though old and shot would still make kimbo look like a real fool i would bet on a stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
        prime for prime, i go with toney. he was the only boxer to fully develop the shoulder roll

I'm not going to bother with saying Floyd Mayweather, obviously your intent wasn't to contribute to the thread, but to somehow relate this thread to Mayweather and then disparage him like a robot.

I'm not going to bother with you implying that Kimbo has had a prime, or that someone would even ask how he'd do against prime Toney.

I'm going to skip to asking about Niccolino Locche and Charley Burley. Have you heard of them?

What about Archie Moore, Willie Pep, Floyd's own father?

Jersey Joe Walcott?
        Last edited by Capaedia; 02-03-2013, 05:39 AM.

Comment

I'm a boxing fan, but Toney is truly, truly pitiful now. I think many people are in denial about his condition. He can't speak clearly at all and his reflexes are gone. There's a reason no-one will give him a fight and there was outrage when there was talk of him fighting Adamek.

Toney is beyond shot.

Slice is nothing special but he'll beat poor old sick Toney.

Comment

Toney destroys Kimbo in 4 rounds

Comment

Toney would get sliced up

Comment

is this some joke or what?!?...some type of trick question?!?...can't be SERIOUS!!!...any and every kind of boxing KNOWS Toney would beat the dog, cat and every kinda **** outta Kimbo....man, Kimbo is a ****ing bum...I bet any poster on here who rock at least 220 pounds would put him to sleep...man.. Kimbo is as fugazi as a fighter can be

Comment

Soulder roll, lobster roll, egg roll .....................who cares! If anyone actually has an interest in seeing Toney vs Kimbo they need to stick with wathching Pro Rastling!!! Does the winner take on THE Bean? Ray

Comment

Toney would knock the bum out. That fat ass nearly knocked him out in his last fight. He was just throwing crazy bombs and kimbo couldnt even get out of the way you could see them coming a mile away. He has no jab.

Also his stamina is terrible. He was gased after the first minute. Toney would just slip his punches for the first round and finish him in the next. I would actually watch this for some strange reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X