No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Poonsawat Reportedly Tests Positive For HIV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
    You do realize that HIV is transmitted through heterosexual sex all the time, right?
    Less than 3% chance of infection through ******* heterosexual sex. It happens. Not all the time.

Comment

• Damn poonsowet likes the poonsohiv

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        Less than 3% chance of infection through ******* heterosexual sex. It happens. Not all the time.
        where you get this stat from? LINK

I doubt that only fags are getting hiv or I can be wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
          The dumbest sh_t ever posted on these forums. You know how hard that is to do?
          Please rephrase the question so as to make it intelligible to a speaker of higher-than-3rd-grade English.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            where you get this stat from? LINK

I doubt that only fags are getting hiv or I can be wrong
            http://www.aliveandwell.org/html/ris..._happened.html
            There's a lot more info ... Quick google search

Comment

• That's horrible. On a side note, if they can test for HIV, why can't they test for PEDs?
              Last edited by Reti; 12-13-2012, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• If the HIV was caught extremely early (I.e 3 days after exposure I believe) it can actually be gotten rid of

Comment

• Originally posted by Reti View Post
                  That's horrible. On a side note, if they can test for HIV, why can't they test for PEDs?
                  You can't really mask HIV

Comment

• Aids is bull****... Watch these documentaries by doctors and biologists

Watch these on YouTube

House of Numbers AIDS documentary

HIV = AIDS. Fact or fiction

Joe Rogan podcast #282 Dr Peter Duesberg

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Sounds like you're speaking from experience brah....or is it some hidden fantasy? Serious question.
                      I don't need experience or fantasy to know this; it is common knowledge that Thailand is crawling with ladyboys. Furthermore, with the exception of Cambodia, Thailand is probably the paedophile hub of Asia. If you are a pervert with 2 pennies to rub together, chances are you will have your needs met in Thailand. Why did Josef Fritzl have several holidays in Thailand (alone)? Why did Joran Van Der Sloot spend several years living there?

A taxi driver once told me he thought 1 in 4 or 5 Thais was a ladyboy.

Comment

Working...
                      X