No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher on your ATG LIST? Eric Morales or Floyd Mayweather jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Mars Volta, Eric Holder. He has no talent lmao.
    LMAO speaking of hit em where it hurts; I must've really struck a nerve with good ol MARS a.k.a Neutral.

He red k'd me for posting the video of Dawson calling Ward out at 168 and Dawson calling 175 the catchweight on video hahahahahahahahahahaha

Not only is he a dumbass for thinking me quoting Dawson meant I said it, but he's a SUPER DUPER idiot for thinking his 1 rep SUPER power would do something to my karma LMAO

I'm really over here cracking up (literally). Now "that's" what you call idiot
    Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-10-2012, 03:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Always hit em where it hurts lol.
      LMAO He just tried to do to me what he accused you of doing to him (i.e bringing up other fighters).

You might want to copyright your tactics from here on out. We got a debate stealing tactics poster on our hands in Maniac.

Why is he so mad Shane knocked Marge into next week and Pac put him in a casket with Cotto putting the nail in it?

Why is he so upset?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        fix'd your avy for you

why would anyone take anything you say about boxing seriously?
        aren't you the same guy that made threads arguing that Kirkland actually had a "granite" chin even after that feather fisted Japanese bum did this?
        fucking ether holy shit.

Comment

Working...
        X