Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these guys will be the next Fighter of the Decade (2010-2019)?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these guys will be the next Fighter of the Decade (2010-2019)?????

I know it's early, but I'm going to bump this thread 5-6 years from now, to see what people said. I will list anyone with a remote shot to become the FOTD, because they are without a doubt active right now most likely.

If you had to guess, who do you think it will end up being???
    Nonito Donaire
    8.57%
    Anselmo Moreno
    0.00%
    Gary Russell Jr
    4.29%
    Mikey Garcia
    2.86%
    Adrien Broner
    22.86%
    Amir Khan
    1.43%
    Timothy Bradley
    1.43%
    Saul Alvarez
    10.00%
    Andre Ward
    41.43%
    Other (specify in your reply)
    7.14%

The poll is expired.

Andre Ward, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
      Andre Ward, I think.
      I agree. If be beats Lucian Bute, and than goes on to 175 and beats guys like Chad Dawson, Ismayl Sillakh, Nathan Cleverly, etc. Also, James DeGale, Edwin Rodriguez, Anthony Dirrell, George Groves, are all possible fights for him at some point as well.

Not to mention he could go to Crusierweight at some point and fight Yoan Pablo Hernandez, Lateef Kayode, Denis Lebedev, etc.

If I had to guess, it's Andre Ward.

Comment

It's going to be the obvious answer, but Andre Ward is my pick.

Comment

between Ward, Russell, & Broner. Ward is who I trust the most, Broner has the star potential, Russell has the biggest upside in terms of being an ATG

Comment

Im going with my man Ismayl Sillakh who is just starting to get his motor running. He has been sparring with Lateef Koyode to prepare for Grachev at some point he will move up to cruiser then heavyweight. Possible LH,Crusier and heavyweight champ over the next decade. Hopefully he will get a chance to fight Ward at some point over the next couple of years.

Comment

Yea probably ward, he's really young and is already on the p4p list

He also has a rather easy set of competition ahead of him other then bute. 175 is whack and CW is even worse so it woul he pretty easy to keep that 0

Comment

SOG

He beats Bute then moves up in weight to clean out another weight division.

Comment

Broner or Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Yea probably ward, he's really young and is already on the p4p list

He also has a rather easy set of competition ahead of him other then bute. 175 is whack and CW is even worse so it woul he pretty easy to keep that 0
                    Doesn't that work against him? otherwise Wladimir Klitschko is probably a decent shout given he's still likely to be ruling the HW division in the next 8 years. He already has wins over Chambers, Peter, Haye and Mormeck this decade.

Similarly if Pacquiao doesn't retire soon (and if he has money troubles he won't) he has already wins over Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, Marquez and Bradley*

*forgone conclusion.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 04-21-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X