Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserves to be ranked higher pound for pound JMM or Nonito Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    its obvious if we go career wise then its JMM

currently, Nonito should be ahead of JMM in p4p status
    Agree. When anyone ever says PFP I assume "right here right now" not "total career accomplishments". If that's what he means than he needs to specify.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
      Why do so many people rank Nonito over JMM?
      because of his recent disposal of Montiel, a HOFer

Comment

i have to go with marquez. but i can see how people are split on this one..

Comment

just like you guys are saying, since 2010,it could be argued that nonito has been putting up more impressive wins than marquez (if you compare last 3 or 4 fight results), so has martinez compared to pacman (in this case 3 fights, or starting since 2010). but then *******s like to complain and ***** that martinez hasnt fought anyone proven, or that a couple wins doesnt mean you can pass someone who has been putting impressive wins for years...same problem between donaire and marquez (recent wins vs overall career). but enough about pac/martinez talk, im just trying to use that as an example of how p4p talk can get messed up, but i agree with what you guys are saying, p4p should be ranked according to recent fights.

Comment

voted nonito because jmm imho has slipped... I mean this mofo was dropped by katsidis mang...

Comment

i cant stand him but jmm is a G. he deserves to be higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                so does that mean if the Roy Jones Jr of today and Nonito Donaire were the same weight and fought Roy Jones Jr would win?
                JMM is still an elite fighter, other than that bs fight against Floyd when is the last time that he lost a fight decisively?

Comment

I don't see JMM going after any good fights right now and that bothers me.

Comment

Marquez by a mile, hes fought HOF'ers throughout his career. If Nonito gets to 37 and is doing what Marquez is currently doing then it will have to be debated. If both fighters died tomorrow (horrible i know) and we looked at what each fighter has achieved..you'd be a ****ing fanboy to say Nonito was better.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                      go watch another sport because boxing is not for you.thier is no way donaire should be ranked higher then jmm you are crazy to think such a foolish thing.
                      LOL. TRUE STORY.

How can Nonito (no hate at all) be over JMM? How?

Hypocrisy at it's finest.... they want to put Nonito over JMM (because of recent victories), but not Martinez over Pacquiao? Lulz.

Comment

Working...
                      X