No announcement yet.

The Brits are coming..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brits are coming..

I always try to be objective on this forum, I don’t engage in the playground arguments that occur almost once a minute on here, but I will say this..

I will stand up and be counted if both Matthew Macklin and Darren Barker haven’t cleaned up the middleweight division within 24months.

Barker, especially, is absolute mustard. I’d pick him over any middleweight right now, he’s that good.

The next couple of years should prove really exciting in British boxing. I can’t wait.

Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
    I always try to be objective on this forum, I don’t engage in the playground arguments that occur almost once a minute on here, but I will say this..

I will stand up and be counted if both Matthew Macklin and Darren Barker haven’t cleaned up the middleweight division within 24months.

Barker, especially, is absolute mustard. I’d pick him over any middleweight right now, he’s that good.

The next couple of years should prove really exciting in British boxing. I can’t wait.
    Paul Williams batters them both.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      Paul Williams batters them both.
      Paul Williams is completely untested at MW. I think he'd give Macklin a good run for his money, but i wouldnt touch him with a barge pole against Barker.

But hey, could well be a fight that happens down the track

Comment

People said the same about hatton. He got chumped once and poleaxed once. Maybe these guys are good, but that's not the way I am betting.

Comment

Hatton was always there to get beat, I never subscribed to the bandwagon. Nice fella, average fighter.

Barker IS class.

Comment

Paul Williams is completely untested at MW. I think he'd give Macklin a good run for his money, but i wouldnt touch him with a barge pole against Barker.

But hey, could well be a fight that happens down the track
            Hope so. I'm not impressed with Barker or Macklin, I don't believe they are world class. Maybe you prove me wrong.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Barker was dropped twice in the 2nd round against this guy:

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...1107&cat=boxer

Paul Williams and Pavlik would both beat him by knock out.

Comment

does this guy realize barker hasn't fought anyone? should we tell him or keep letting him drool over "dazzling" darren barker.

Comment

Barker is indeed class but I'm gonna have to disagree that he has the potential to become a world beater. He doesn't have the outstanding physical attributes needed IMO.

Comment

Brits scraping for Domestic titles are so far behind guys like Williams, Clottey and Mosely it's unreal. I'd bet good money on those three weighing in at 147 and still KOing these guys weighing in at 160.

Comment

Working...
                    X