Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a chance Rahman will defeat Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say no, unless a lucky punch and i don't think that rahman can get lucky twice!

i don't think rahman gets to the 6th round in this fight, the only way he gets to the 6th round is if wlad fights like a scared girl and only throws his jab for the whole fight and not throw any combos, other than that, rahman is deadman walking in this fight....hopefully this will be the last time we will be subjected to watch another rahman fight......

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
      I think because he's a powerful puncher, he has a slim chance if he comes in good shape.

If he's not in fairly good shape, he has no chance whatsoever.
      I agree with you. The better shape Rahman is in the better chance I'd give him. I expect him to be in better shape than he's been in lately. I still think Wlad wears him down with jabs and takes Rahman out around the 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZONATOR View Post
        He has a chance if a lump doesnt swell up on his head.
        What are you talking about??? that's when he'll have his best chance...didn't you know that's his secret horn?? when that bad boy comes out he'll use it to sock his opponent unconscious!!!

Comment

Is there any chance at all Rahman may win this fight?

Does he have a punchers chance?
          He has a punchers chance

Comment

There is always a chance. Especially when the fighter is an ex undisputed HW champion.

Comment

rahman has a punchers chance... especially w/ wlad's glass chin.

Comment

If he can get the jab working well and put a ton of authority into it, you never know. Certainly a chance. He hasn't shown any recent form, though.

Comment

Rahman will always be remembered for that unexpected KO of Lewis - if he could do that to Lennox, then you never know.

Comment

Better chance to sell fire to the devil, but yes....I guess you can say he has a punchers chance, maybe too small to even note. The problem is he'll be too sluggish to penetrate through Wlads jabs and land on Lil' Klits feeble chin. Rahman's lack of stamina and Wlad would tag team him into retirement.

Comment

There's always a puncher's chance but Rahman hasn't shown much of a punch in his last couple of fights.

Maybe this (undeserved) title shot will motivate Rahman to come in great shape as it will likely be the last chance he ever gets at another world title.

I'm only looking forward to Wladimir letting his hands go and winning impressively, I don't expect it to be an even fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X