No announcement yet.

What is hapiness?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is hapiness?

What do you think truue hapiness is and how do you achieve it.
    I think many things can make you happy, but the true or pure one can only be achieved with yourself, not outside influences.
    Other forms etc can be love, helping people etc. many things.

i dno,i wouldnt say im happy,i jus keep my chin up n keep goin

Comment

Happiness is a state of mind. What makes you happy can make someone else bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Merovingian
        Happiness is a state of mind. What makes you happy can make someone else bitter.
        Yeah, like you getting 250K bonus, I'm bitter and envious....but happy for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt
          I think many things can make you happy, but the true or pure one can only be achieved with yourself, not outside influences.
          I dont think there is a divide between the 'outside' and the 'inside'. I believe everything effects everything.
          So eventhough happiness or any emotion is i guess a state of mind, we cannot shut ourselves off from what happens around us.

Is happiness contentment? Or is contentment closer to indifference?

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes
            Yeah, like you getting 250K bonus, I'm bitter and envious....but happy for ya.

It's all good. I'm deciding how to make that money work for me you know.

Comment

All you need is love for happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled HK
                All you need is love for happiness.
                The more u loving somthing or somone the more pain and depression u experience when u lose them.

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt
                  when you experience it, you know it.
                  i don't think it is a state that you can achieve and maintain for a lifetime. perhaps it is contentment or "at peace with one self" that you are thinking of.

Comment

Not caring what other's think.Being comfortable with yourself,and any flaws you may have.

Comment

Working...
                    X