Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had my first amateur fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres different types of southpaws so theres no one way to fight them. No matter who you fight you need to throw MORE punches than your opponent! Start thinking about WINNING! If your happy just competing your going to get hurt eventually! Think WIN!! Ray.

Comment

my computer was too slow to let me watch the vid but ill try watch later. but from what you said good job man, first time with a southpaw is really hard, esp. for your first fight.

I remember in like i dunno my 10th fight or something, i got my first southpaw opponent and man that was a nightmare for the first round, he was real fast and i got my nose busted right open with some big lefts. I came back a bit but lost by decision.

Hard guys to fight lol.

Comment

thanks guys yeah man it was tough but I love the rush from being in the ring. Seriously one the greatest feelings I've ever had and it'll push me to keep boxing

Comment

I thought you done well , the boy u boxed did not look like a first bout lad . One question why were the rounds only 1:30 ?

Comment

This was in the 2013 golden gloves sub novice division. All sub-novice bouts in the tournament were 1:30 mins, and all novice and open bouts were 2:00 mins. Are sub-novice fights usually longer?

Comment

Working...
            X