Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo VS Floyd Mayweather I, Who really won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last time I watched it, which was admittedly ages ago, I scored it a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by liraj View Post
      Exactly, but in my opinion Floyd got his ass whipped in the first fight, it was a robbery as clear as day to me (and many others).

Floyd got his revenge in the rematch though, nobody ever denied that.
      You and all others who feel the same can have that opinion but there are many other who feel the exact opposite. Nobody got an asswhipping in the 1st fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
        You and all others who feel the same can have that opinion but there are many other who feel the exact opposite. Nobody got an asswhipping in the 1st fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
          Its a good fight to discuss if its possible to leave personal agendas and feelings out of it.

Comment

• If you have to keep crying that a fighter won when it was supposedly a close fight, deep down you know, lmao! #Butthurt Lincoln Rajballs.

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
              Whoever had Floyd winning is crazy.. He did not do nearly enough to take the title from the champion.. Look at the championship rounds and see who was backing who up and who was landing way more.
              I never understood that thought process. The guy challenging for the title has to "do more" to win it. How much "more" is enough to "do" to win a given round?

Fights should be scored without regard of who happens to be the guy that has the little piece of leather with some metal on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                I never understood that thought process. The guy challenging for the title has to "do more" to win it. How much "more" is enough to "do" to win a given round?

Fights should be scored without regard of who happens to be the guy that has the little piece of leather with some metal on it.
                What I mean with that is that Mayweather did not throw enough and was backing up for most of the fight. He got out landed bad.. Castillo bullied him that whole fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by liraj View Post
                  HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by RlCKY View Post

You shouldn't try to understand it cause its complete BS. That just means the one fighter is already down the cards when the fight is signed. How is that even possible?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Pacquiao and Margarito fans: Castillo knocked Floyd out

Floyd fans: Floyd clearly won

Boxing fans: Floyd clearly won
                      Boxing fans don't have somebody winning clearly. The fight was a close contest, I remember scoring it for Castillo the first time I watched it and for Floyd the second time. Time and time after I can make a case for either a draw or have either one win based on how you like to score rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X