No announcement yet.

Brock Lesnar Jobs to John Cena in his first match back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Lesnar Jobs to John Cena in his first match back

Well, Brock came, he put on a great performance and then he laid down and did the job.

Cena wins as he always does (unless its the rock)

CM Punk was right, the only person who kisses Vince's ass more than Cena is the Rock. Ridiculous.

Comment

Didn't Brock leave WWE out to dry kind of? Or get out of his contract? I'm not surprised by this? Was it a clean job?

And there has been far worse guys when it comes to not jobbing like the Undertaker, Hulk Hogan...

Comment

Comment

good

the guy left the company and bash wrestling. he doesnt deserve to get the win. brock leaves to go play football, he fails than goes to MMA and gets his ass beat. now he wants to come back to wrestling??? lmao

fu*k him

Comment

Exactly. FUCKEM!!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              CM Punk was right, the only person who kisses Vince's ass more than Cena is the Rock. Ridiculous.
              so i guess punk did a lot of ass kissing himself to get the win over cena and take the wwe title too

Comment

i just dont get where they going with brock after having all this hype and basically manhandling cena last night to only have super-cena come back and get the win....wtf!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

examples?? cause theres one wrestler that i can think of [all respects to sammartino and Bret] who hasnt kissed Vinces ass its The Rock.. Cena [and sadly now Punk] are the definitions of Corporate ass kissers..

Now as far as lesnar losing, we all damn well know hes most likely gonna fight orton at summerslam or something and get a nice reign and even DVD's stuff and who knows what else..Lesnar has to climb kind of a Ladder right now and he should so its all good with me..

did u guys watch the match/?? Super Cena is now Jesus Cena

Comment

how bout brock flippin over the top rope almost tearing his knee...i was like holy f*k!!.....yea i read somewhere they are looking at lesnar-orton for summerslam wtf is up with that....as much as i always say im done with wrestling i still jus tune da f*k in every monday night raw...LOL....

Comment

Working...
                    X