No announcement yet.

TUF 14 Finale weigh ins and interviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUF 14 Finale weigh ins and interviews

Who you guys got winning tomorrow night's fights?

Comment

i really hope mayhem miller destroys bisping, unfortunately i can't see it happening

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
        i really hope mayhem miller destroys bisping, unfortunately i can't see it happening
        yeah i know man, i'm going to try and hit up the video trading block forum to download all the fights before i hear about who won and stuff. i got john dodson and diego brandao winning the finales, although i kind of want bermudez to win. and hopefully miller wins as well.

Comment

fat boy

Michael the count Bisping came in overweight ....

Comment

Dillishaw should win. He has the spark, don't know what he'll do with it though. I only watched like 2-3 episodes of this show but everytime I seen Dillishaw, i thought he was dickie but a good talent.

As for Miller. Dude is a journeyman. He could definitely lose to Bisping and I don't even like Bisping.

Comment

bis-ping is a B level fighter, mayhem can beat him...what i'd really like to see is miller knock him out. i got bermudez and dodson winning

Comment

facebook stream is live, just started watching right now.

http://www.facebook.com/UFC?sk=app_128953167177144

Comment

My Bets Thread

Comment

only fight that sucked was the main event imo. i loved the bermudez/brandao fight. dodson is the man. good season and good finale. oh yeah, tony ferguson's fight was good as well. looking forward to seeing him develop more and move up in the ranks.

Comment

Working...
                    X