Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to pass drug test (urine) If I smoked a week ago?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] How to pass drug test (urine) If I smoked a week ago?

do we got any pharmacists/doctors here? I need to pass a test in 2 days(48) hours....

always reference El-blanco for drug related questions

perhaps LoadedWraps might be of assistance too.

Comment

Paging El-blanco and LoadedWraps

Comment

You'll need a detox if its that soon... Drinking a **** ton of water really does little good, but everyone does it. You a rec smoker or you smoke all the time?

Also btw, im the true lounge druggie, El-blanco could not carry my jock strap. Put some respeck on it.

Comment

A lot of things come into play: body fat %, fitness levels, amount of cunsuption, etc.

If it's a one time thing, it's not that big of a deal, just hydrate hard up until 24 hours prior, then fast and drink water, overhydrate, and pee frequently but don't piss for a few hours prior to the test, and you should piss out water.

There are other methods for more extreme situations, such as drinking gelatin the day before, which essentially tricks your system into making the THC cling to whatever properties gelatin has that mimic the liver (this is all from memory so don't quote me verbatim) and thus become expelled when you dispose of the gelatin through natural processes.

Then there is niacin, but it's risky, and dangerous, and unpleasant to deal with when flushing.

There are the drinks you can get at head shops, but usually that's just the same as trying to flush with water, only more expensive.

To be safe, buy yourself some home tests, drink tons of water like I suggested originally, and test yourself hours before the test, if you come up clean in your home tests, or really diluted, go test with confidence.

Caveat: lab tests are usually more efficient than home tests and can test for more substances.

Another measure, if you have the yayper to drop on it, is fake piss/dry piss and/or a fake penis with fake piss. If you are going to test unsupervised, this is probably the most foolproof method, you just need to follow the directions to the T - keep the fake/dried out piss at body temp, etc etc.

Comment

Comment

Literally a gallon of water. Take Niacin 2 days beofre you pee.

Piss at least 3 times before you DO test. Good luck

Did I mention water?

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                You'll need a detox if its that soon... Drinking a **** ton of water really does little good, but everyone does it. You a rec smoker or you smoke all the time?

Also btw, im the true lounge druggie, El-blanco could not carry my jock strap. Put some respeck on it.
                arent u a ******, doe?

Comment

In b4 southpawhitman

Cut off your dick is the obvious answer

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Literally a gallon of water. Take Niacin 2 days beofre you pee.

Piss at least 3 times before you DO test. Good luck

Did I mention water?
                    NIACIN DOES NOTHING. I hate it when people do that, because over using niacin like that kills your liver. All niacin does is burn off fat and make your skin feel like it's on fire. THC is stored in fat so people think Niacin will help, but even if your like I am and are really scrawny/skinny/low body fat % it takes more then a few days to flush it out.

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                    arent u a ******, doe?
                    You know damn well that I'm not.
                    Last edited by Rudyo; 07-20-2016, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X