Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 8th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melvin Ingram went off so BrushMyHair trounced me this week.

Comment

• John john

We're a 13 game season this year right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        John john

I predict a Burner-Brush final!

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I predict a Burner-Brush final!

Comment

John john

I.......have no idea, lol.

Sounds about right.

Comment

• Got wrecked today in a battle of 5-2 teams...

Still got some players left to play, but going to need a huge game from them.. not looking good

Comment

• Cheesehead Rudyo and the wheelchair ****** brush came thru for me

Jreckoning let me down

Et tu, andrew?

Comment

Cheesehead Rudyo and the wheelchair ****** brush came thru for me

Jreckoning let me down

Et tu, andrew?
                  I thought I had an easy week on paper but my #1 in the league elite receiving crew ALL let me down. Garcon, wtf? Dez Bryant, can't even do **** with backup Redskins db's, AJ Green was a disgrace too.

You are definitely in the hunt in your division where I got warp and rudd in my division who are straight up assaulting teams so I got a very tough road to the promised land of boxing scene fame.

Brush and Burner both playing well. Seems like Burner has a little win streak going against you the last couple of years.

I noticed that Brush isn't making the same bonehead moves he has done before. In theory he knows the NFL but he used to fall in love with random guys. He seems to be maturing as a fantasy player.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I thought I had an easy week on paper but my #1 in the league elite receiving crew ALL let me down. Garcon, wtf? Dez Bryant, can't even do **** with backup Redskins db's, AJ Green was a disgrace too.

You are definitely in the hunt in your division where I got warp and rudd in my division who are straight up assaulting teams so I got a very tough road to the promised land of boxing scene fame.

Brush and Burner both playing well. Seems like Burner has a little win streak going against you the last couple of years.

I noticed that Brush isn't making the same bonehead moves he has done before. In theory he knows the NFL but he used to fall in love with random guys. He seems to be maturing as a fantasy player.
                    Brush mom probably shut off his Internet so his schizo ass can't go all crazy

Comment

• Traded devante parker for amari cooper.

Good trade, bad trade?

I like devante but he hurt his ankle and missed games.

Dunno if that ankle will bother him for the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                      X