Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World's Greatest Boxer Results Are In: Who's Number One?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They simply got the title wrong.

This is really the "World's Most Popular Boxers" or something like that, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
      They simply got the title wrong.

This is really the "World's Most Popular Boxers" or something like that, I think.
      Yea I sure do hope so.

Comment

terrrrrrribleeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
          The biggest joke is Wilfredo Gomez being the greatest Bantam since he never even fought in that division.
          Oh, yes! Excellent! That one got by me. I paused for a moment and wondered if Gomez was ever a champ at bantamweight, shrugged and moved on. That's what I get for expecting these people to at least get the weight divisions right.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            You sir are an idiot... Really bro... Pac is not even in the top 15 let alone top 3... Just stop it...
            I've been called like that Left & right about 2-3 years ago at esb. Now Look at esb??? Ask there who they called the Nostradamus & Genius???

Learn Moron:

03-14-2009, 06:52 AM #87
            hmi
            Belt holder
            ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
            Re: PacDbest chances of Pac vs Mayweather now?
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by PacDbest
            Props to Floyd, he's learning now how to finish a fight.

I pick Floyd to win the fight coz Hatton's arms is only 20" & only 5'6" short. Pac's 5'6 1/2" & 25" long from Armpit to fist. Pac is a Different animal than Hatton, He's faster, Punch straighter, Better head movement, quick footed. Watch Pac in any fight, he's not that hittable with the left hook. The opponent has to deal with Pac's Jab in order to be hit by a Left hook.
            You haven't seen the welter Pac yet. You've only seen the 130 Pac with the Power of a middleweight.

Pac will be busy with JMM, Diaz & maybe DLH. PBF will take a Break, He'll not fight Cotto or any of the Bigger welter. hatton will Probably will be back at 140 fighting Witter or Torres. Pac might fight Hatton in England after DLH.
            PBF will come out of retirement to fight Pac after all thoose Big fights.
            These were predicted 2 years ago and D2ndcoming was being ridiculed at that time! I wonder what kg will say now.

But I'm afraid that after PBF comes out of retirement to fight Pac, it will be the end of the world! Pacstradamus didn't have anymore predictions after that fight.

Comment

11-19-2009, 09:40 AM #103
              kadyo
              Belt holder
              ESB Addict

Re: Lets say Pacman vs Cotto 2009
              Quote:
              If Pac KOs Hatton and beat DLH, that tells you that Pac can carry his power and Sturdy enough for Cotto. Maybe Arum will be crazy enough to make this fight.

Offence wise Pac can handle Cotto. Pac has longer arms and a much faster guy. Power right now belongs to Cotto but we still have to see the stronger Pac at 135-147. Pac vs Diaz, Hatton/DLH will answer that.

That was an amazing prediction. That's a pinpoint prediction accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by obie View Post
                You want to call Al Bernstein, Tom Hauser, Ron Borges, Jean-Philippe Lustyk and Colin Hart a joke?
                Bernstein, Hauser and the rest of the experts didn't vote. They nominated the fighters to be listed. The fans voted from that list. Read the article again.

Comment

Roy Jones over Archie Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post

I've been called like that Left & right about 2-3 years ago at esb. Now Look at esb??? Ask there who they called the Nostradamus & Genius???

Learn Moron:

03-14-2009, 06:52 AM #87
                    hmi
                    Belt holder
                    ESB Addict

Re: PacDbest chances of Pac vs Mayweather now?
                    Quote:
                    Props to Floyd, he's learning now how to finish a fight.

I pick Floyd to win the fight coz Hatton's arms is only 20" & only 5'6" short. Pac's 5'6 1/2" & 25" long from Armpit to fist. Pac is a Different animal than Hatton, He's faster, Punch straighter, Better head movement, quick footed. Watch Pac in any fight, he's not that hittable with the left hook. The opponent has to deal with Pac's Jab in order to be hit by a Left hook.
                    You haven't seen the welter Pac yet. You've only seen the 130 Pac with the Power of a middleweight.

Pac will be busy with JMM, Diaz & maybe DLH. PBF will take a Break, He'll not fight Cotto or any of the Bigger welter. hatton will Probably will be back at 140 fighting Witter or Torres. Pac might fight Hatton in England after DLH.
                    PBF will come out of retirement to fight Pac after all thoose Big fights.
                    These were predicted 2 years ago and D2ndcoming was being ridiculed at that time! I wonder what kg will say now.

But I'm afraid that after PBF comes out of retirement to fight Pac, it will be the end of the world! Pacstradamus didn't have anymore predictions after that fight.
                    I predicted Floyd was going to beat Hatton. You was not going out of the limb with that one.

Larry Merchant predicted a Pac-Oscar fight after the David Diaz fight. Before the Pac-JMM rematch took place. Schaffer and Arum was already talking about a potential Oscar-Pac fight so you really wasn't predicting anything.

Juan Diaz the fight before the Nate Campbell fight called out Pac. So again you was not really predicting anything

It was known that Hatton was going to go back down to 140 since he was not that good at 147. So again you didn't predict anything

Everybody really felt Floyd was not going to stay retired. So again you didn't really predict anything.

And, all this means **** cuz there is no way Pac is a top 3 ATG... And, this whole list is a joke...

Comment

This list such BS. How the fuck is Pacquiao ranked with Ali and Robinson as the GOAT boxer out of other qualified fighters? And Tyson is right behind Ali? What a joke.

Don't get me wrong, I love Manny and Tyson, but they are rated too high. Manny is far greater than Tyson though.

Comment

Working...
                      X