Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: I'd Fight Angel in a Parking Lot, Danny in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rios vs. garcia needs to happen more than any other fight in the sport, for the trash talking alone.

Comment

this fight would be the mf'in shiiiz.

Comment

Rios would work him, no way Danny hangs around for 12 rounds. And the press conferences would be fun, **** make it happen

Comment

Lol, good shit. Make it happen!

Comment

im backing rios up here.

Comment

Rios will make these two Ricans get on their knees. Make it happen!

Lol @ the morons who think Garcia will stop Rios. Gtfo, your hate can only go so far. Make it happen and you fools will disappear from boxing sceen for weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                but no skill, tomato can rios isn't, right?

proof read before you post, is my suggestion to you.

rios is probably one of the worst fighters in the past 25 years. no skill, no movement, no ability, just a chin and heart (which is great to have), and that is not enough to get past a fighter like garcia. anyone who thinks rios does anything better than danny is just fooling themselves. get real
                Says a man who has bernard hopkins on his avatar. Rios would beat Garcia no prob. Dude has no boxing skills. He fought like an amateur against Khan and got lucky. Swinging left to right it was awful. Rios will pick him apart easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                  Says a man who has bernard hopkins on his avatar. Rios would beat Garcia no prob. Dude has no boxing skills. He fought like an amateur against Khan and got lucky. Swinging left to right it was awful. Rios will pick him apart easy.
                  not sure where you're going with this exactly. what does bhop have to do with rios-garcia. maybe you're implying hopkins has no skills?? lol it would make sense if you were, and make it that much funnier.

sorry breh, rios is 100% complete and utter garbage. without his mouth, he is less than nothing. dont be hurt, just deal with it, it happens.

lol clowns talking about bhop and garcia-rios in the same breath. i liked boxing better when boxing forums weren't full of noobtard morons

and you say garcia has no boxing skills, but rios does you think?

Comment

I would pay to see that fight happen! I'm rollin with Rios!

Comment

I hope he ****s garcia's dad up. That guy deserves a beatdown.

Comment

Working...
                      X