No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    I also use to drink before dates, on occasions.

It seemed to go okay.

But thinking back, I wonder if they knew.

But, this girl knows I'm a thorough drunk.

I explained to her on the phone that I'd been drinking, before she suggested the meeting.

For the record, she's Vietnamese (she also doesn't speak English. We communicate in Japanese.)

In any case, we're suppose to meet in 2 minutes so I guess time to go.
    Nice going. I never admitted to drinking beforehand. Good luck.

Comment

• I passed out drunk as fuck. Woke up, still buzzed decided to drink a little more just to help me sleep, a 22 ounce bottle of Abita SOS, 7.0abv.

However, the question remains: Do I just drink this and try to sleep or just keep drinking?

The latter sounds tempting but I shouldn't. I really can't drink like that anymore, strange side effects the next day. But I have a whole 4 pack of Dog Fish Head Punkin

Comment

• Now I am getting some action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          I also use to drink before dates, on occasions.

It seemed to go okay.

But thinking back, I wonder if they knew.

But, this girl knows I'm a thorough drunk.

I explained to her on the phone that I'd been drinking, before she suggested the meeting.

For the record, she's Vietnamese (she also doesn't speak English. We communicate in Japanese.)

In any case, we're suppose to meet in 2 minutes so I guess time to go.
          how many languages do you speak, homeslice?

and which would you describe as the most effective for pulling tail?

Comment

• Meet mah new homie. His names Richard, but I call him Richie for short. He's a real cool dude, but dont piss him off.

Comment

• Hey Chief.. I see the Saints finally paid off enough refs to get a win. Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Hey Chief.. I see the Saints finally paid off enough refs to get a win. Congrats!
                Thanks D. And get it right, the check was sent to the league front office in care of Roberta GoodHell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Thanks D. And get it right, the check was sent to the league front office in care of Roberta GoodHell.
                  But of course. How silly of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    But of course. How silly of me.
                    Thats why I was so surprised to see you say such nonsense, being that you all just sent a boat load of checks to Roberta last year for the ring that ya'll picked up. But I understand ya'll have to change payment proceedures every couple of years, to throw everybody off.

Comment

• Sup Chief, haven't seen ya in a minute.

Comment

Working...
                      X