No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Has Orlando Salido in Mind For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Has Orlando Salido in Mind For Battle

WBC featherweight champion Jhonny Gonzalez (51-7, 45KOs) has a tough fight ahead, but he wants to follow through and face Orlando "Siri" Salido (38-11, 26KOs), the featherweight champion of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), in the fall.

[Click Here To Read More]

Very good matchup. Favor Salido due to Gonzalez's frail chin and his choke artist reputation

Comment

Johnny can win. He's found something with Nacho. But Rojas a dangerous fight.

Comment

I love seeing champions fighting each other and unifying the belts. Hope this happens.

Comment

I would love to see this fight. I think Salido takes it, but Gonzalez is also a very hard puncher and has a chance of beating Salido. This could be another FOTY candidate if it's made.

Comment

Well sounds good Jhonny if you beat Rojas. That would be one hell of a match up between you and Salido. Its a 50/50 fight if Jhonny fights him on the outside and tags him with hard shots all night the KO will come. But Jhonny was beating Vazquez and Gerry Penalosa easy on the outside and both these guys came from behind and beat Jhonny by KO. I question Jhonny heart if he fights Salido because we all know Salido has a lot of heart. He's proven that he can take a punch.I would have to pick Salido to beat Gonzalez if I had money on this fight.

Comment

Working...
            X