Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****kkkkkkk I've drank every day since Thursday and have to meet a few people today. Surprisingly I don't feel that hung over or bad, could be a sign of becoming a drunk???? Anyways, gonna have some Ockocims. Drank some micros last night mmmmmm.

Comment

• Another thing that pissed me off was that someone kept blasting awful farts, it smelled like boiled eggs. I hate phantom-farters at a bar, hold it in and do it in the bathroom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Haven't had a good night. Went to a bday party in the Tribeca section Manhattan, at the Canal House on Canal Street and West Broadway. This was some 80's retro party/cover band, one of the most crowded places I've been to in a while. I cursed out several women for being pushy and almost punched a Chinaman in the face for looking at me when I cursed at a girl for pushing me. Women think they're entitled NOT to move apparently.

I take a cab to Grand Central to take the Metro North home, sneaking a beer out the bar with me. Of course, I pass out and wake up at the Vahalla stop. NO cabs in site, no stores open, the next train to back South is in an hour and a half. I'm drunk going nuts, kicking garbage cans over and cursing. Luckily a cab passes by and I wind up paying over $40.00 to get home. I had to stop at a gas station/ATM to cover the fare, where I also picked up some Oil cans/25oz of these which I'm drinking now:

Make sure you visit Canal St. if ever you're in Manc, bruv.

Comment

Haven't had a good night. Went to a bday party in the Tribeca section Manhattan, at the Canal House on Canal Street and West Broadway. This was some 80's retro party/cover band, one of the most crowded places I've been to in a while. I cursed out several women for being pushy and almost punched a Chinaman in the face for looking at me when I cursed at a girl for pushing me. Women think they're entitled NOT to move apparently.

I take a cab to Grand Central to take the Metro North home, sneaking a beer out the bar with me. Of course, I pass out and wake up at the Vahalla stop. NO cabs in site, no stores open, the next train to back South is in an hour and a half. I'm drunk going nuts, kicking garbage cans over and cursing. Luckily a cab passes by and I wind up paying over $40.00 to get home. I had to stop at a gas station/ATM to cover the fare, where I also picked up some Oil cans/25oz of these which I'm drinking now:

Perfect ending to a ****ed up night dam bro I would wanna kill someone after all that bull****...

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            Done.

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
            Perfect ending to a ****ed up night dam bro I would wanna kill someone after all that bull****...
            Yea every now and again this sort of thing happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
              He ain't welcome in Manchester.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                He ain't welcome in Manchester.
                I'm going to Ireland. You and that sissy O'Keeffe better hide.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

I'm going to Ireland. You and that sissy O'Keeffe better hide.
                      Fuck you, O'Keeffe wasn't happy when he got refused access to NY at JFK, last wednesday.

All he wanted to do was do some Xmas shopping and your sissy ass, had his access rights revoked, pu
                      ssy ass...

Comment

Working...
                      X