No announcement yet.

switching sides!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• switching sides!!

I'am a hardcore Pacquiao fan I don't hate or dislike Mayweather. I actually think he is probably the most talented defensive boxer to ever step in the ring, but obviously when the conversation about them pops up I back up my boy Pacquiao. At the beginning I wanted Ortiz to whoop Mayweathers ass just because I haven't seen a big upset in a while, but after watching a few interviews where that cocky moda****er Ortiz talks like if he was a boxing god has made me change my mind big time ( And I thought Mayweather was full of himself) I hope with all the passion in my heart that Mayweather Rapes Victor literally with his boxing gloves or at least leaves him severely ******ed!! GOOO Mayweather!! Fuk you Ortiz for letting all that fame go up to your ass and head smh

So you would rather side with the "man" who destroyed the mother of his kids by beating her unconscious, the "man" who hits women in clubs because they ask for an autograph, the "man" who was kicked out of a Chillis restaurant because he was caught sniffing coke from the table and the "man" who almost choked his dad on national TV?

Okay.

Comment

ortiz by KO round 3

Comment

wow...is that necessary? the weird hatred that ppl fhave for fighters for things they do outside the ring astonishes me.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
          So you would rather side with the "man" who destroyed the mother of his kids by beating her unconscious, the "man" who hits women in clubs because they ask for an autograph, the "man" who was kicked out of a Chillis restaurant because he was caught sniffing coke from the table and the "man" who almost choked his dad on national TV?

Okay.
          Dude...just go away.

Comment

Okay.
            u like to make **** up dont u???

Comment

Okay.
              Hell yea!! I rather side with Mayweather because he has always been that way you get what you see, he wasn't portraying some other character like Ortiz has til now. The only reason I liked Ortiz was because of him being humble and not talking out of his ass like most boxer's do today, but nooo as soon as he capture a title he turned into mr jackal thinking he owns boxing. Don't get me wrong if he would of always been like this I would of cared less, but he is trying to be something his not...all that fame is getting to him

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                wow...is that necessary? the weird hatred that ppl fhave for fighters for things they do outside the ring astonishes me.
                Uhhh yea because I've purchased some of his fights, so therefore I'am entitle to say what ever da fuk I think about him

Comment

Originally posted by XxLeftHook_ View Post
                  Hell yea!! I rather side with Mayweather because he has always been that way you get what you see, he wasn't portraying some other character like Ortiz has til now. The only reason I liked Ortiz was because of him being humble and not talking out of his ass like most boxer's do today, but nooo as soon as he capture a title he turned into mr jackal thinking he owns boxing. Don't get me wrong if he would of always been like this I would of cared less, but he is trying to be something his not...all that fame is getting to him
                  I can respect that man. As long as you're doing it because it's what you truly believe is right then there's no one who can tell you otherwise.

Respect.

Comment

just report vegas and move on guys........

Comment

Working...
                    X