Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the ****, ps3 is gay with their forced firmware updates now i cant get a demo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the ****, ps3 is gay with their forced firmware updates now i cant get a demo!

Because if I update my firmware there's a chance that my ps3 won't be able to be hacked by hackers! I heard people are now cracking the ps3's so you can play full games on it without paying 65 bucks for a new game! But if I update my firmware to try and play the new star wars unleashed 2 demo then I'm screwed! What should I do? Update for the demo or don't update?

the hackers are gonna need to update their sh.it regularly if they wanna keep in bussiness....you dont even have it yet, so stop being a psycho and update your s.hit

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      the hackers are gonna need to update their sh.it regularly if they wanna keep in bussiness....you dont even have it yet, so stop being a psycho and update your s.hit
      POO POO sandwiches with overpriced games at 65 bucks.

Comment

I barely buy PS3 games unless it is exclusive or really good. Last game I bought was Red Dead. And I wasn't impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
          I barely buy PS3 games unless it is exclusive or really good. Last game I bought was Red Dead. And I wasn't impressed.
          Last ps3 game I bought was Naughty Bear for ps3 for like 50 bucks(thats the price the game was new). I got a cool statue with the game but the game is ****. Also, the last good game I bought was Yakuza 3 for the ps3. I enjoyed that game.

Comment

I never buy games anymore, what with emulators there are millions of free games from the ps2 and before then that you can get for free

Comment

stop being a tight pussy and buy them or rent the games.

or get a flashed Xbox 360 and download your games for that

Comment

Originally posted by S C A R View Post
                stop being a tight pussy and buy them or rent the games.

or get a flashed Xbox 360 and download your games for that
                I've had flashed 360's dimwit, both got redrings of death because xbox360 is a turd console. BTW, you're as ugly and fat as that fat kid in my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                  I've had flashed 360's dimwit, both got redrings of death because xbox360 is a turd console. BTW, you're as ugly and fat as that fat kid in my sig.
                  dont you see how big i am? i'd knock you out with ease, you little piece of shit.

whatchu gonna do?

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                    Last ps3 game I bought was Naughty Bear for ps3 for like 50 bucks(thats the price the game was new). I got a cool statue with the game but the game is ****. Also, the last good game I bought was Yakuza 3 for the ps3. I enjoyed that game.
                    stop buying garbage ass games, play that **** on your 360 or dl a pc version. Use your ps3 for exclusives and blurays. Was the update the 3D bluray update? and since you're serious business about PC' power - do you even have the necessary equipment to play a ill pc exclusive coming like Diablo 3? every year or two it's required to update graphics cards right for newer games?

Comment

Working...
                    X