Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach knew James Toney was on steroids, while he was training him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
    OMG AMIR !! Amir should ask Freddie what the **** is up! If Freddie has a steroid history Amir should leave him right now.
    Ariza said that Khan is taking the same stuff Pacquiao is

Dead serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Ariza said that Khan is taking the same stuff Pacquiao is

Dead serious.
      I KNOW !! ah man...i dunno what to think of all this mess. man Amir should leave Freddie and go to Nazeem if Freddie does juice his fighters up.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
        I don't know a lot about roids or illegal substances but isn't there also roids for pain/injuries. I have problems with my knees and left elbow. Maybe around spring time, the doctor injected me with some roids that is a painkiller version, not the one to make you stronger.

Even in MMA, Royce Gracie got suspended for using roids for pain/injury.
        Winstrol was developed by Winthrop Laboratories in the year 1962. Winthrop Laboratories was a subsidiary of Sterling Drug at that time. When it was originally produced, most likely it was not with bodybuilding and athletics in mind. Rather, the drug aimed to help ailments like anemia and angioedema. Additionally, this steroid was to be used to help patients who were recovering from various illnesses and/or operations; it enhanced the appetite and helped the body "bulk up".

This tendency to help people "bulk up" is where the history of Winstrol changed its course. As athletic competitions and bodybuilding became more and more competitive and aggressive, their participants looked to medicine to help enhance their muscles, strength and stamina. The properties of Winstrol in this regard were already well known by the medical community, and people began demanding the drug to help them amp up their performance and capabilities.
        http://www.winstrol.net/

Winstrol is another name for Stanozolol

Nothing about pain here.

Comment

TS failed big time.

He got injection for biceps and triceps injury,thats why he was positive.

Comment

Originally posted by KT UNIT View Post
            TS failed big time.

He got injection for biceps and triceps injury,thats why he was positive.
            That's their story, he got tested positive for the same **** again in 2007.

Comment

This proves...absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
                I KNOW !! ah man...i dunno what to think of all this mess. man Amir should leave Freddie and go to Nazeem if Freddie does juice his fighters up.
                Amir should go to brother Nazeem regardless, that guy has the potential to go down as the greatest trainer in history, his two big fights so far he had supposedly the 'old' underdogs and still won both fights in dominating fashion because of the way he studies the **** out of his opponents, look how mosley closes up all distance between himself and margarito, look how b-hop moves his right foot back to put pressure when using the jab against pavlik, this guy is GREAT and he's the sole reason of Mosley resurgence

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                  Please, Toney was busted again in 2007 without Roach---did Roach send roids to Toney that time too?
                  Wrong.
                  LOS ANGELES -- Three-time champion James Toney tested positive for steroids and could face a one-year suspension from boxing.

Armando Garcia, the California State Athletic Commission's executive officer, said Toney and Danny Batchelder, his opponent in a heavyweight bout May 24 in San Jose, tested positive for two types of steroids. They were suspended indefinitely.

"They have a right to appeal," Garcia said Wednesday. "My recommendation is suspension until the end of the licensing year and a $2,500 fine for both. We will give them the 30 days to appeal. If they don't, that's what the suspension will be."

Toney tested positive for boldenone and stanazolol, and Batchelder tested positive for stanazolol and oxandolone, Garcia said. If they don't appeal, the boxers would be suspended one year from the date of their fight.

"We have a detailed anti-doping program in place in this state," Armando Garcia, the commission's executive director, told The Los Angeles Times for Wednesday's editions. "If they come here doping, they're going to get caught."

Toney won a split decision over Batchelder, an outcome that won't be changed, Garcia said. Toney has a 70-6-3 record with 43 knockouts and Batchelder is 25-5-1 with 12 knockouts.

Toney's promoter, Dan Goossen, and trainer, Freddie Roach, were not very happy with the fighter's performance and were upset with his conditioning despite the victory.

The 38-year-old Toney is a former IBF middleweight, super-middleweight and cruiserweight champion. He tested positive for nandrolone two years ago, and it cost him a victory over WBC heavyweight champion John Ruiz. That bout was ruled a no-contest.
                  http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=2902823

Comment

I used roids for a skin irritation once, given to me by my doctor. Not such a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                      I used roids for a skin irritation once, given to me by my doctor. Not such a big deal.
                      Explain the 2nd time.

Comment

Working...
                      X