Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Kato's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babies smell like crap, you sound like my mom, she is all like ....babies smell so good. they smell like Cradle cap,poop,pee , and puke.

Comment

I agree babys stink.......

Comment

awww thanks! that is so cool. Actually I like babies I just dont like kids, they smell bad, are always dirty are messy and take up too much room with all their crappy toys..lol I like babies better...lol

Comment

can you compare a new baby smell to a new car smell?

Comment

maybe if you sprayed the inside of your car with amneotic fluid and pee and stuff

Comment

Babies aren't that bad. They do smell good. Except for when they start spitting up. Whoa.

Comment

[quote:4ad735e57a="Aaron Suave"]can you compare a new baby smell to a new car smell?[/quote:4ad735e57a]

Actually children do smell like funky cars, babies do have that nice smell, but then again that would depend on how much the parent tends to them and dosen't neglect them. Now children, man, I swear they can take a shower and go out and half an hour later they smell like monkeys...

Comment

true. they are a bunch of crying/****ting/puking machines but I still want one.

Comment

Kid smell.

That's the worst.

Comment

Working...
                    X