Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Brennan out of WFA!!!

Date: 11-Nov-02 09:57 AM
    776 Total Posts

Well my leg is not broken. It may sound pretty petty now that it has been announced that it was my leg. I broke my big toe like Tim Lacik did. I have also been trying to fight through a hernia and a pulled groin. I have had the hernia and puled groin for about 3-4 weeks and I have been able to put about 4 solid days of training in. I was going to try and stuff all my training in to 2 weeks in Big Bear and just try and get in great shape. My first hour of training up there my toe got stuck in the mat and tore away from my other 4 toes. I could barly walk let alone train at that time. I slept on it one night before telling anyone (besides the guys training with me) because we were going to try and fight anyway, but I am no where near 100% and Shaolin is not someone you want to fight at less.
    Sorry to the WFA and Saholin, and all the people that wanted to see it. I guess I wil let my body do all it's proper healing now and be back in 2003. I need surgery on my hernia and I need something done to my shoulder, and I need to stay off my foot. Again I am sorry. I will be is vegas for Grapplers Quest next week though. See ya soon.

Chris Brennan

Dammit. This sucks.

Comment

that is ****ty, oh well I hope he heals and can come back 100. Competeing gimp sucks

Comment

WFA is losing steam fast! First Pat now Chris.

Comment

Brennan always puts on a great effort, sounds like if it were possible he would fight....he'll be back.

Comment

Working...
          X