No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeMarco Will Head Straight To Molina HBO Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeMarco Will Head Straight To Molina HBO Clash

According to sources close to the situation, WBC lightweight champion Antonio DeMarco will no longer face Daniel Estrada on July 21st. The fight was scheduled to take place in Rosarito, Mexico and was going to be televised by Televisa.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good, something could have happened to screw the fight up. DeMarco vs Molina will be a pretty good action fight.

Comment

That's a good idea no need to risk something funny

DeMarco Molina is basically ready-set-throw- repeat same formula next round

Comment

Unless Molina has shored up his defense, Demarco is going to give him a beating.

Comment

Probably for the best not too risk this possible war with everything thats gone on this year reinforced tonight with Lopez-Ortiz.DEWARCO

Comment

After seeing Molina going toe to toe with Hank the tank Lundy and knocking him out, I think he takes a decision in an war.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
              After seeing Molina going toe to toe with Hank the tank Lundy and knocking him out, I think he takes a decision in an war.
              The WBC has Lundy ranked above Molina and I can't figure out why? Lundy hasn't changed, Molina can still run him down. The WBC is a piece of ...work.

Comment

On paper this has war written all over it

Comment

This is going to be one of the best fights of the year. Molina always gives the fans a good show and Demarco never seems to back down. With Molina's strenghth on his punching power I see him breaking down Demarco and stopping him late in the fight. Molina is ready for the showdown and ready for the WBC crown.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    The WBC has Lundy ranked above Molina and I can't figure out why? Lundy hasn't changed, Molina can still run him down. The WBC is a piece of ...work.
                    Because Lundy has came back from it with good wins and Molina hasn't done much. Did you see Molina-Frankel? Bad fight. He is fighting tonight too. Hopefully he is not upset.

Comment

Working...
                    X